1. Originally Posted by blizzard
    All non-gladiator gear in Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas will be scaled down to an item level ceiling of 496.

Grievous Gladiator gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
    The item level ceiling will increase at a rate of 1 item level point per week until it reaches a maximum of 512.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/5-4-0

Changes implemented from 5.3 : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9331806

Also I read the proc rate of pve trinkets is lowered against players.
    Edited: October 25, 2015

2. FIXED HOW?
    do you want them to reduce the proc value? from like 7900 to 3000? you realise this isnt a bug, you cannot downscale a trinket thats working perfectly fine and the value is a static number created by blizzard?
    i did read your posts but i still dont understand whats the problem? do you want warmane to completely erase these trinkets cause you dont want hunters walking around with 2 pve items cause the procs are so powerful and gamebreaking?
    2 trinkets proc at the same time godforbid how could blizzard let this happen warmane please fix this i got 2 shot.
    its not much of a problem if you put effort into getting these trinkets use them, it happened in both cata and wotlk why would it stop in mop its a basic game concept.
    warmane also disable engi gloves and agi enchant proc how could you let this slip this guy i know got to 17k agility im honestly shocked and in awe please address these problems the game is suffering. people with 17k agility for straight 10 seconds you must be ****ing me right now, youre breaking my balls kyle
    There should be downscaling of PvE items (proc rate, recovery rate and proc stats) in Bg's and arenas ....and yeah,this is one of the gamechanging bugs in pvp.

3. There should be downscaling of PvE items (proc rate, recovery rate and proc stats) in Bg's and arenas ....and yeah,this is one of the gamechanging bugs in pvp.
    never heard of this before tbh a nice concept i admit, sorry to everyone i went for if you for example showed me this i would've understood this thread like 4 posts ago.
    (this however excludes world pvp and that rogue video is pointless cause it was outside of bgs and arenas)

4. I dont see a reason why this would exclude world pvp. Pvp is pvp and the best gear for pvp is the pvp gear.
    You need an op pve trinket to gank lowbies at klaxi vess? Whats the point?

5. I dont see a reason why this would exclude world pvp. Pvp is pvp and the best gear for pvp is the pvp gear.
    Well read your links above, it says "bg's, rated bg's and arenas"

6. never heard of this before tbh a nice concept i admit, sorry to everyone i went for if you for example showed me this i would've understood this thread like 4 posts ago.
    (this however excludes world pvp and that rogue video is pointless cause it was outside of bgs and arenas)
    well.. i posted in this same thread... my other post of July regarding this matter , there were links explaining all and i tried explaining you on this but you didnt seem to get it

apologgies accepted everyone can mess up but ill say this , ill be blunt and i hope you take it the right way as positive criticism , ( which i´m pretty sure you wont anyway ,) replying and answering with all the caps and rage about some issue when you dont even bother reading or seeing something that was explained makes you look like a fool.

you get all fired up and raged about some simple numbers in a video then asked how is this possible when it shows itself.... in the video.

the video was just an example , because it is set in world pvp , the downgrade doesnt happen there , so that will happen here in warmane in every BG and arena , if they dont fix it. It already happens but less , because the proc rates are all messed up.

i just made this thread again because some staff member annouced that they were going to fix the proc rates , so i wanted him to tell me if they would be adressing this .

all this rage and caps and whatever just reminds me why i dont bother coming to the forums really.

i would still like to know if theyre adressing this , since theyre fixing the procs rates , can we get a staff answer pls? thank you
    Edited: October 25, 2015

7. Well read your links above, it says "bg's, rated bg's and arenas"
    I did read the quote I posted. I also can disagree with the obvious even if not blizzlike. Hence they fixed it and the scaling now happens in world pvp too on WOD.
    Of course it will never happen here but its good to remind them the nonsense of pure blizzlike policy.

8. well.. i posted in this same thread... my other post of July regarding this matter , there were links explaining all and i tried explaining you on this but you didnt seem to get it

apologgies accepted everyone can mess up but ill say this , ill be blunt and i hope you take it the right way as positive criticism , ( which i´m pretty sure you wont anyway ,) replying and answering with all the caps and rage about some issue when you dont even bother reading or seeing something that was explained makes you look like a fool.

you get all fired up and raged about some simple numbers in a video then asked how is this possible when it shows itself.... in the video.

the video was just an example , because it is set in world pvp , the downgrade doesnt happen there , so that will happen here in warmane in every BG and arena , if they dont fix it. It already happens but less , because the proc rates are all messed up.

i just made this thread again because some staff member annouced that they were going to fix the proc rates , so i wanted him to tell me if they would be adressing this .

all this rage and caps and whatever just reminds me why i dont bother coming to the forums really.

i would still like to know if theyre adressing this , since theyre fixing the procs rates , can we get a staff answer pls? thank you
    i capsed like 2 words total and was being a smartass instead of genuinely being rude and yes i was a fool i deserve that i had absolutely 0 clue about the whole downcale situation even tho i played mop on retail.
    back to the thread now im pretty sure they will not bother with the whole downscaling situation til atleast SOO trinkets arrive cause those seem much more deadly

9. For those curious, they addressed lots of issues in WOD including lowbies in BG with gear scaling up to a minimum ilvl: http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_item_level

10. I dont see a reason why this would exclude world pvp. Pvp is pvp and the best gear for pvp is the pvp gear.
    It doesn't matter if it is nerfed in world pvp or not because world pvp on Warmane is a complete and utter joke. No fair fight has ever happened on world pvp on warmane. A nekkid level 90 can 1 shot an army of lowbs, so who cares if he puts on 17000 agi amulets, makes no difference. But it DOES need to be fixed for BG/Arena, the only place you'll see it make a difference.

11. 540 should be the ilvl ceiling for pve items in instanced pvp.

12. 540 should be the ilvl ceiling for pve items in instanced pvp.
    Only after the launch of Prideful Gear.

Until then it was 496.

13. 540 should be the ilvl ceiling for pve items in instanced pvp.
    so does that mean is getting the downscale ? ty.

14. Only after the launch of Prideful Gear.

Until then it was 496.
    No, PvE gear was always in the middle. That means :
    496H > 512PvE > 522C
    522H > 540PvE > 550C

15. No, PvE gear was always in the middle. That means :
    496H > 512PvE > 522C
    522H > 540PvE > 550C
    Didn't quite follow along, sorry. Are you implying that 512PvE gear is stronger than 522C gear?

From my understanding, PvE gear should be down-scaled to the previous tier. That is, since we are on the 522 PvE progression, PvE should be down-scaled to 496, since that is the tier before, no?

It should only be as good as the Honor gear we have access to, which is Tyrannical, at ilvl 496. That is what I remember/understand.

When SoO comes out, PvE should be down-scaled to 522...

Can't quite find the sources, and I'm at work so don't want to spend too much time. I assume you have links so I'll take your word for it that PvE should be scaled to 512. In either case, it currently isn't being down-scaled AT ALL, which makes PvE gear very strong (specially trinkets, since the bonus they give is very useless, it's only a 2% or so gain on resilience, when we all have 72% base anyways).

First 123 Last