1. Struggling with some comps...

So, me and my friend are pushing for some rate as a Rshaman/warr at 2.2k, and we find a couple of comps extremely hard to beat such as Healer/Hunter and Healer/ww monk, we both are undergeared compared to our enemy team (534warrior and 536Shaman), but it doesnt seems to be the problem against that comps, because we we only get to 20-30% dampening. Against the Healer/Hunter my partner always eats the traps but the problem seems to be the pressure that the hunter is doing (the hunter is most likely to be survival), and even if my warrior is on the hunter to diminish his pressure it continues to be particularly hard for us!! The Healer/ww monk is some what awkward for us, and the pressure is the issue again!! The Image from the monk just obliterates me (it's uselles to kill it because the monk will call a new one instantly), hope for some answers to this comps, and btw sorry for my english...

2. If the hunter is survival all you need to do is dispel his dots-2 of the most powerful dots that put so much pressure are actually dispelable. As both a hunter and a healer, I never had too many problems with the sv spec. No offence but how did you get to 2.2k without knowing you can dispel dot dmg based classes?

As for WW and a healer, well, depends on the healer. If it's shaman/druid/pally, wait for dampening and burst the healer down. If it's a disc priest, honestly no idea, really hard to beat, you need some luck and a lot of dmg. One thing you can do is slow down his image, it does put A LOT of pressure but you can slow it down and kite it.

3. Thanks for the reply!! Today I fought I Rdruid/SurvHunter and we farmed it! I dispelled all his dots and used the glyph for 5% heal and it worked perfectly. Now, with the ww monk is something that gear will fix, I hope. Again, thanks for the advice and good games!!