1. FOS / POS Quest-line bugging only for me?

hey I've been playing WoW on the real servers for many years and now changed to Warmane / Deathwing. I have my first 80 char now and wanted to do Forge of Souls on normal, and it all works. However, when I enter the dungeon, I somehow get the wrong quest. I get the quest for Halls of Reflection called "Wrath of the Lich King" in Forge of Souls, instead of "Echoes of *something*". That means, I can't enter Pit of Saron because I can't complete the required quest. I've tried declining and accepting the quest many times now, but I always get the HOR quest, no matter what.
    And just to make it clear, I'm speaking of the very beginning of FOS, where you're supposed to get the very first quest.

Can someone tell me if I'm the only one that has this problem, and what I can do against it? I've also contacted a GM but it might take a while to get a response.

2. indeed at one of the dalaran banks the questline starts. why the HoR quest is offered idk, not sure if that was on retail aswell... but the start in dala was ;)

3. if i remember correctly jaina gives you 2 quests on warmane, one is for hor and the other should be to clear fos, you turn it in after you kill the devourer of souls, jaina and the npcs should come from the same way you got in the room. That should allow you to enter pos

4. LOL dude and i have that problem wtf i can't find quest for fos pos wtf