1. Marketplace is useless ?

There is nothing for us... vicious gear ? I mean really ? On WOTLK people can have end game gear and we are stuck at s9 gear...

2. There is nothing for us... vicious gear ? I mean really ? On WOTLK people can have end game gear and we are stuck at s9 gear...
    We play Cataclysm, do we really deserve things such has "updates" and "news" or even "marketplace"? We are just players that makes the server alive, nothing more.

Spoiler: Show
    Seriously though, I've read that we would have some updates in the coming couple of days and at the end of the month. We didn't get anything since many like 5 months, but let's wait another full month (let's stop lying; couple of months) to get little news like "Cataclysm is not our main focus" and things like that.

I do not feel like Warmane takes care of us, player of Cataclysm server. We would all like some attention about the servers. Concrete information. Something important and useful. The marketplace, for example, has been completely erased ALMOST 2 months ago and we got absolutely NO news and NO information about this. What will be available for CATA and what won't be available?
    Edited: October 23, 2015

3. But……. But Cataclysm isnt our main focus currently :P
    In how much topics I read this :/

4. There is the problem. There is no official topic with a good communication from de the devs about Cataclysm servers.

34 points for vicious gear /topkek

and inb4 the lock " blablabla we already answered to this ( no link from moderator here ) "

5. Firstly, Bull, the spoiler is [-Spoiler-] [-/-spoiler-], remove "-" ;)
    And yeah, marketplace is complete horse crap, everything is way too expensove, I mean 1 month of voting for one item ? We cant even get tmogs of TBC, WoTLK and classic dungs, cuz its not or market, or opened.. How was that smart thing to do ? I know some dungeons are comming "soon", after they are scripted on Lordareon, but how long will it take to open WoTLK raids ? Only thing I like is that I can get one trinket for my mage, which was donor before, but considering I get only .8 a day, Ill probably gear up PvE faster and do BoT for trinket before actually buying it off market..

6. Firstly, Bull, the spoiler is [-Spoiler-] [-/-spoiler-], remove "-" ;)
    Hahaha oops sorry my bad, I didn't see my mistake ;p Thanks!