1. Why is the Alliance so bad at everything?

As you know some players are complaining about Horde "PRO" (kek) players leaving to join the Alliance and how the Horde is becoming weak, but let me reassure you......the alliance is a pile of stinky garbage. Here's some a few unbiased facts about the Alliance,im ally myself :

-We never win bgs unless we have full 522 ilvl premades with pocket healers and yet we still loose sometimes lol
    -We always hide when the Horde wants to do rateds against us and we lie about it on forums ;D
    -We rage a lot
    -We got plenty of elitist that are cluless in bgs
    -Spanish and serbian is the official language in world chat
    -We like too gank lowbies cause we know we will get our *** kicked in Oggrimar

and plenty of others stuff,but to sum it in a picture

"Allysukz"-Frostwolf

2. Due to two things:

- Double account wintrading (yes, exists premades for this purpose and inside horde this is even worse)
    - Some hordetards was tired from being **** as horde, and does the same as ally.

3. I've played frequently on both factions(having played mostly Alliance) on Warmane/Molten since 2010, and I can say this much:

I'll dumb it down. Long answer short:

Horde communicate better. There is less of a language barrier. Players are more mature overall (albeit barely). Play both sides for a just a few days and you will see what I mean.

Basically horde have a better community. They have better, more dedicated guilds. The older a server community gets on Molten/Warmane, the more true this becomes. It has happened again and again and history is not shy to repeat itself. If ever there is a decline in the horde's overall power as a faction, it is very small and for a very short time. That "Horde is in crisis" thread is little more than useless conjecture and fallacy.

4. it's same for both faction...the winning losing rate is pretty equal. if u cant win that's doesnt mean u r just bad? and if ally is so bad why u r no returning to horde so we can corpse camp u again and have some fun?

5. i play both side, hordes are as dumb as ally, the point about lowbies is they don't even try to win, if they make an effort it would be nice, but most of them are just leeching for a free win by doing nothing, running around without doing anything, worst just stay afk, try observed them when you're in bg and you will know what i mean.
    guild lowbies premade actually win, cause they try to do something.

6. Yup the alliance is really bad. My friend was just leveling his tauren druid in Stonetalon Mountains when 4 ally douchebags came and killed him. Like 4v1 are you serious? And then those douchebags told my friend:
    cant play wow hahaha
    roll alliance
    And so i went there and ganked their asses and they even said they will bring their high geared level 90-s and nope no level 90-s. Only a troll who was their friend and told me to leave them alone after i camped those noobs abit. I left them alone and helped my friend doing quests. Later i flew away abit and my friend was attacked by one of those *****s even though they promised not to attack my friend anymore so i ganked that fool again. Basically the alliance is full of liars and just douchebags. And you can call me noob for ganking and camping them, but no. I just helped my friend. They asked for it. I play both factions and i gotta say that Alliance is pretty bad. Not only they never win bgs they are also very toxic compared to horde players who actually sometimes help lowbies, but hey horde has douchebags too. But still not as bad as Alliance. Playing on Alliance feels like playing League of Legends.

7. As you know some players are complaining about Horde "PRO" (kek) players leaving to join the Alliance and how the Horde is becoming weak, but let me reassure you......the alliance is a pile of stinky garbage. Here's some a few unbiased facts about the Alliance,im ally myself :

-We never win bgs unless we have full 522 ilvl premades with pocket healers and yet we still loose sometimes lol
    -We always hide when the Horde wants to do rateds against us and we lie about it on forums ;D
    -We rage a lot
    -We got plenty of elitist that are cluless in bgs
    -Spanish and serbian is the official language in world chat
    -We like too gank lowbies cause we know we will get our *** kicked in Oggrimar

and plenty of others stuff,but to sum it in a picture

"Allysukz"-Frostwolf
    adail007 you know that kind of posting is toxic, non constructive, and inspires hate.

Forum is here to discuss matters that concern us, suggest solutions to problems etc... be constructive man, this topic you started only shows so much about you much more then you told about Alliance. You generalized whole faction according to some isolated cases.

1. That's not true, I was in many BGs where allaince won with mediocre group
    2. Again you cant judge that by your own example, if you like to run and hide pls do so.
    3. Again isolated cases....
    4. not true really, maybe some isolated cases (guild)
    5. Also not true, but yes sometimes people like to speak balkan or spanish
    6. Yep, we like it and they like it, both factions do it. And both faction gets rekt in SW/Orgri

So please be constructive on forum, be useful, offer some solutions to those problems, and pls don't hate as much as you do.

8. This happened like 5 min ago, check the HP of the players in this raid, and then check the score.

I was solo queing

Not really you're sucky Alliance.

9. I'm winning most of bgs in alliance, with pugs armies. I think you are just trolling. Atm alliance is doing better than the horde.

10. Are you the guy who cried and apologized for being a drama queen or something, not too long ago? Rofl you're a laughing stock dude, if you think ally sucks, you're obviously one of the reasons why. Go horde, we won't miss you. Go spam their global how you "the best" and other sht you spam.

11. If you guys are that good,how come you lost all rateds against CCC and stealthed rogues???? Please explain?

12. If you guys are that good,how come you lost all rateds against CCC and stealthed rogues???? Please explain?
    Man you cant become good troll over night.

12 Last