1. Cata Update

Dear Mods, Devs, Admins,

I want to ask you all why you ignore the cata section / people crying for updates and constantly asking.

First of all, this is not a thread to hate. And because of that I want to bring in some suggestions what you could do.

Suggestion 1: Instead of telling us, that your focus is on Lordaeron and that cata will be updated whenever possible you could set an E.T.A until when cata will become an update.

Suggestion 2: Don`t ignore the community. Kaer himself said, that you will not delete threads /suggestions / questions anymore, instead you could reply. He also said, that it will never be like old "molten" again, where the community completly got ignored and all was done solely to generate money instead of listening and interacting with the community.
    It feels like you abandon the cata community, we haven`t got a fix in months. We haven`t gotten any E.T.A in months when we get an update.
    Alot of people already left and I donĀ“t want cata to die.

Suggestion 3: Regular updates, even if small are better than 1 big update in 4months.

Suggestion 4: Listen and fix content and the most upvote bugs on the bugtracker, that`s why you created that system.

It would be nice if you, Arbiterone and other Mods don`t delete the thread and actually reply to their community.
    PS: I did not insult / attack /whatever, I just pointed out what alot of people think and you should not just ignore us again, thanks.
    Edited: October 22, 2015 Reason: typo

2. I need to agree and support everything what you just said here. Many things needs to be fixed but I think (and this is just my personal opinion) they don't really bother if Cataclysm die.
    Edited: October 22, 2015

3. In the end there will be real Cataclysm when you realise that all your players left this particular realm :) .

P.S Prepare ur def cd`s mods inc

4. if you follow green_dev's thread in the dungeons and raids section you should know roughly what's going on, if not any set dates (his rough estimate until we get some Lordaeron-ported content is 3-6 months, we have recently received a mage rework and a petfix along with more of Deepholm released (36 or 37 quests now working as opposed to 10-11 from before the update came around june or july)

5. if you follow green_dev's thread in the dungeons and raids section you should know roughly what's going on, if not any set dates (his rough estimate until we get some Lordaeron-ported content is 3-6 months, we have recently received a mage rework and a petfix along with more of Deepholm released (36 or 37 quests now working as opposed to 10-11 from before the update came around june or july)
    that's extremely reassuring

6. if you follow green_dev's thread in the dungeons and raids section you should know roughly what's going on, if not any set dates (his rough estimate until we get some Lordaeron-ported content is 3-6 months, we have recently received a mage rework and a petfix along with more of Deepholm released (36 or 37 quests now working as opposed to 10-11 from before the update came around june or july)
    I didn`t even know, that it exists. It also seems kinda strange, that mage rework and petfixes along with questfixes are in the section "dungeons and raids".

PS: Why not announce those fixes in a "smaller" changelog then?
    Edited: October 22, 2015

7. ...Lordaeron-ported content is 3-6 months...
    I can assure that this will most likely be too late for cata.
    :'( my old toons. rip

Same goes for MoP. If that timeframe is the same it will most likely be too late.

Cheers from Frostwolf.

8. I didn`t even know, that it exists. It also seems kinda strange, that mage rework and petfixes along with questfixes are in the section "dungeons and raids".

PS: Why not announce those fixes in a "smaller" changelog then?
    if only I knew... that thread sort of over time turned into green_dev's Q&A sorta thing...

9. we have recently received a mage rework

tbh he made it even worse

10. I receive my entire support. I will be with you in this one, consider me as one of your comrades ;)

11. please dont update anything, i just started playing ret with gurth. i really want that free glad title.

12. hey,

+1 for that thread !
    But atm i dont think we will get an ETA for any updates , because they cant promise updates for an exact date.
    what warmane could do is a Q/A stream on a monthly base that would inform cata/mop player about the updates and other stuff.
    in a q/a steam u could explain lets say:
    how many old pve content will be implented ?(do we get 2 dungeons or all dungeons and 1 raid?that dev log entry is not really specific about this )
    why dont we get critical bug fixes for mages/pala/rogues etc (some1 who really knows whats broken could ofc be more specific :P)
    and for the staff its easier to the let the community know what they are working on currently
    and alot more question that the community would love to see answered.

in my opinion something like that would be the best solution to get back the trust of your community , because i really dont think that cata/mop will have more updates in the near future . with all those ddos attacks and lordearon its just nearly impossible to get monthly updates for every realm .

maybe that idea is bad and im stupid af ....just dont hate me please :D

/cheer for no hate in that thread !

13. please dont update anything, i just started playing ret with gurth. i really want that free glad title.
    Funny thing is that people who didn't play on retail back in cats don't understand that if they fix ret he will be stronger than he is now ..

1: we wont be perma slow by mages even if we dont touch them ..

2: we will be able to get out of roots when slowed ..

3: Divine Purpose proc wont disappear on every dodge/parry (possibly 60k hit) ..

4: we will be doing more weapon dmg cuz Two-Hand specialization dosnt work ..

5: our hammer of wrath will hit harder etc. ..

Trust me, thats all is a lot more important for higher arena play then 4-5k more censure dmg when GOAK is out (30 sec every 5m) ..
    Edited: October 23, 2015

14. Thanks for the thread Kaspi, i doubt anything will change but atleast warmane staff cant say they werent aware of the problems.

123 ... Last