1. <Bodysnatchers> (H) Elite PvP recruiting.

<Bodysnatchers> are a band of lonely misfits led by the master of disaster himself > Torchbearer/Devaldus who is a MITournament 2 winner, highest rated priest on Blackrock/AT (3100+) and season 2 merciless gladiator. Also Guildmaster Thorak whose handsome looks and manhood are unparalleled on the Warmane servers.

We intend to create an elite PvP task-force comprising of 20-30-40 individuals who are willing to hone their skills close to perfection and eventually become a force Horde-side.

We are based Horde-side to prevent the complete genocide of all five factions (which is the case most of the times)

The crew will be recruiting players of all classes and skill levels until we have setups for three 5-man premades to be running at all times during online hours. (Including raiding/leveling/PvE/gear runs until both of the expansions hit)

No, we don't have any sassy cool websites or blogs or anything like that (deal with it!).

What membership offers you is:

◙ Hanging out with some of the coolest, down to earth people on a daily basis. (This includes world Pvp, farming, leveling, raiding for gear)

◙ Theory-crafting builds, strategizing different approaches, analyzing everything related to PvP in an intelligent and calm manner with some of the strongest minds in the game.

◙ Yes, you will be given a funny nickname.

◙ You will almost never lose a BG in your life ever, period.

◙ You will endure the heavy load of our cheesy humor and tasteless jokes showered upon you every time you decide to log on.

We only have one requirement: a strong sense of integrity.

That is why membership is a one way ticket only, which means if you for any reason decide to leave the guild for a long period of time without apparent reason, your slot may be taken and you'll most likely never be recruited back (and by never i mean even if Mary mother of Jesus herself descends down from the heavens on a magical cloud shooting rainbows out of her *** and tells us to do it, we still won't recruit you).

As stated above your current skill level does NOT matter, all that matters is your potential and that you are willing to be active and to step into the lion's den and learn and just gradually become better, to beat your own records and make progress together with the crew.

Fill in your application here or send an in-game mail to > Torchbearer < using this highly detailed, ultra-modern template we have crafted for you:

Your name: _______

Your sex: _______

Your age: _______

Your greatest PvP achievement: _______

Your favorite joke: _______

Your class/preferred specialization: _______

2. Your name: Till

Your sex: Gay

Your age: 14

Your greatest PvP achievement: Warsong Gulch Perfection

Your favorite joke: Your mother

Your class/preferred specialization: Paladin, Bubble/Heartstone spec

#sorry :*

P.s.: If i wasnt guild leader or seriously aiming at PvE, i would DEFINITELY join this guild, thumbs up!

3. Your name: Till

Your sex: Gay

Your age: 14

Your greatest PvP achievement: Warsong Gulch Perfection

Your favorite joke: Your mother

Your class/preferred specialization: Paladin, Bubble/Heartstone spec

#sorry :*

P.s.: If i wasnt guild leader or seriously aiming at PvE, i would DEFINITELY join this guild, thumbs up!
    And now this look so mature from ur side to, ur a guild leader and posting that kind of **** to some1ns guild recruitment forum makes you who?
    If he made that kind of application then its hes concern.

4. "i would DEFINITELY join this guild, thumbs up!"

The guild is going to be awesome, this was my way to say it. Was watching his streams whenever he was online and he is a great guy. Dont come at me with your bull****.

5. I thought it was funny. Thank you both for your passionate replies lol

The latest problem at hand though:

I've gotten through all the applications made for the guild and most of them were hilarious and super cheesy (which is the way we like it!)

BUT, after making the guild initially yesterday setting up ranks, bank, tabard etc the guild suddenly decided to pull a Houdini on us and just disappeared. Yup, just gone. We're holding back remaking the guild since we don't know if it'll disappear or get deleted (?) again.

Hold fast for info as i wrote a ticket and i'll probably get it answered eventually.
    I'm also holding back the applications sadly so expect your answer to get delayed a bit while i figure this out.

Stay cool people.

6. Update on this: problem is fixed & we're back in business