1. Uninvited from party

Hello. Yesterday I did dungeon runs with my friends and got some dcs (I live in dorms and internet is not always stable). The issue is that when I log in I am always uninvited, standing in dungeon filled with elites, even though we just cleared them in our instance. That makes reloging unavailable in dungeons aswell, because you get automatically uninvited. Is this a bug, or its something I never noticed before? Its quite annoying when I have to ress, leave dungeon, ask to be invited and chase them in dungeons just because I got a quick dc.

2. You DC from the game you drop party automatically. It's intended.

3. You DC from the game you drop party automatically. It's intended.
    Not the way it happens in Warmane, no. The dungeon entry limit doesn't affect people who are already inside a dungeon, which is a bug. People are actually abusing this at the moment. They get in a group, go to a boss that drops weapons that sell for quite a few gold coins, kill it and relog, thus leaving the group and when they log back in the instance they're in is automatically reset, thus they can kill the boss again without having to go to it. And so on. Lots of people are exploiting it at the moment to get gold.

P.S.: Hi!
    Edited: October 23, 2015

4. Not the way it happens in Warmane, no. The dungeon entry limit doesn't affect people who are already inside a dungeon, which is a bug. People are actually abusing this at the moment. They get in a group, go to a boss that drops weapons that sell for quite a few gold coins, kill it and relog, thus leaving the group and when they log back in the instance they're in is automatically reset, thus they can kill the boss again without having to go to it. And so on. Lots of people are exploiting it at the moment to get gold.

Lots of people got banned for exploiting in instances two days ago, would not try it... :o ^^

5. Not the way it happens in Warmane, no. The dungeon entry limit doesn't affect people who are already inside a dungeon, which is a bug. People are actually abusing this at the moment. They get in a group, go to a boss that drops weapons that sell for quite a few gold coins, kill it and relog, thus leaving the group and when they log back in the instance they're in is automatically reset, thus they can kill the boss again without having to go to it. And so on. Lots of people are exploiting it at the moment to get gold.

Uh didn't they fix that in the changelog? ''Players will now be teleported to the nearest graveyard after relogging in an instance or raid, this is not a permanent fix because of the inconveniences it brings''

6. We actually applied a better fix in today's update.

7. Not the way it happens in Warmane, no. The dungeon entry limit doesn't affect people who are already inside a dungeon, which is a bug. People are actually abusing this at the moment. They get in a group, go to a boss that drops weapons that sell for quite a few gold coins, kill it and relog, thus leaving the group and when they log back in the instance they're in is automatically reset, thus they can kill the boss again without having to go to it. And so on. Lots of people are exploiting it at the moment to get gold.

Yeah dude just great.. explain a exploit to the puplic that even more people do it, just genius omfg

8. Yeah dude just great.. explain a exploit to the puplic that even more people do it, just genius omfg
    Still they applied a fix to it sooo prob not usable atm..

9. 2 days is nothing - before they get/got banned (i doubt its instant) they can/could still abuse it nonstop (before or now)