1. Alliance total BG domination

Im playing Horde and i havent won a BG in a while.
    Out of curiosity, in a BG today, when i saw we loose big right from start, i took the time to check out the Alliance players in the website Armory to check out their gear and achievments.

Result from checking 7 of 10 Alliance players was all where atleast ilvl 500 and all had big pvp achievments.

So no wonder i get the impression Horde looses 9 of 10 BG's.

Also i just checked the Frostwolf PVP-Ladder (and this seems to show the shocking truth clearly):
    2v2:
    Rank 1-17 all Alliance exclusive
    Rank 1-100: 85 Alliance, 15 Horde

3v3:
    Rank 1-21 all Alliance exclusive
    Rank 1-100: 83 Alliance, 17 Horde

That is total dominance. Horde isnt even reaching 20% of rankings.

Can anyone tell me any special Reason (i miss) that most active dedicated Pro PVP players choose to play on Alliance side?
    Edited: October 23, 2015

2. Can anyone tell me any special Reason i dont see that most active dedicated Pro PVP players choose to play on Alliance side?
    you meant "horde" in this question, right?
    General speaking since Wotlk good PvPers usually choose Alliance because of the Human OP racial, in fact check here the Ally-Horde ratio of Blackrock-Warsong https://www.warmane.com/information Ally are at least 2x than Horde players
    That said in the Bgs on Frostwolf the win ratio is almost 50-50% ( maybe Ally60-40Horde), usually the team with more "Green players" lose the BG but if you choose to play Premade with decent ilvl your chance to win are around 90%.

3. Ally-Horde ratio of Frostwolf is almost perfect 50:50 (check data realm polulation 19:00 :
    A: 944 players
    H: 940 players

I dont get what Blackrock stats should explain for the Frostwolf realm.
    Additionally given the realm population is almost perfectly 50:50 why is PVP so far off at roughly 84:16 ratio (pvp Top 100 ladder). This is very very odd!

4. Ally-Horde ratio of Frostwolf is almost perfect 50:50 (check data realm polulation 19:00 :
    are you trolling? I know on Frostwolf it is 50-50 the ration population, in fact i said check Blackrock-Warsong because these 2 realms are PvP Only, so there are only PvPers there, the reason why on Frostolf ( or also other blizzlike realm) Ally-Horde is 50/50 is because Horde has more PvErs.
    So check again Blackrock-Warsong realm and since they are only PvPers you will have the proof that Ally has more PvPers than Horde due to the reason I have explained before ( Human racial is OP for PvP).

5. Sorry just got irritated because you go all about another realm which in itself gives some hints but is no clear evidence.

But actually you both are right crystal clear:
    In the Top 100 pvp players on Frostwolf 59 are humans.
    So numerically given the 13 races available an even contrubution should be expected around 7.7%.
    But with real 60% human players its infact 8 times that much.

Sorry im such a number nerd :D

Update: Additionally now i found retail looks just the same:

World stats PVP players with rationg over 2200: 54% humans and 88% Alliance.*
    So i guess the Human racial bonus even exponentiates simply by drawing all pro pvp players to alliance.
    (* http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-2-0.html)

well fu***ed up Blizzard :p
    Edited: October 23, 2015

6. And then those smart asses from certain guilds think it will be best for them and the server if they change faction to Alliance;)

7. "Why is alliance better"?
    "Why is horde better? i cant win a ****ing BG"
    Theres a thread about alliance sucking on top of this.
    This is a never ending story.

8. "Why is alliance better"?
    "Why is horde better? i cant win a ****ing BG"
    Theres a thread about alliance sucking on top of this.
    This is a never ending story.
    Because the thread about alliance sucking was made by a troll in response to ''horde in crisis''

9. yes, but... in order to be this the Reason, there should be quite some Human players in Each of the battles.. which isn't hard to check :) look around, count, paste results (from enough fights!) :)

10. An easy fix would be to buff the medallion's stats...

11. An easy fix would be to buff the medallion's stats...
    An easy fix would be remove ALL ****ing racials, but this isn't in warmane's hands.

12. Wow. You played 10 BGs and lost 9? Do you have any idea how many battlegrounds take place on Frostwolf every day? Do you realize that probably the moment you rage quit from losing so many games just about all the players on both factions are done for the day and replaced by an entirely new set of random players with varying gear and skill and that the wins/losses often become completely reversed?

That's like flipping a coin 10 times and landing on tails 9 of them and coming to the conclusion that it might somehow be advantageous to call tails based on ONLY TEN ATTEMPTS. It's like you just made a thread about Alliance dominating for all of two hours worth of battlegrounds.

13. Wow. You played 10 BGs and lost 9?
    You are trolling. I gave much more statistice and data in my posts. The 9 out of 10 was just an illustration. Also learn a bit about stats plz:
    Best start with Gaussian distribution aka normal distribution!
    Here as a video for you: https://www.khanacademy.org/math/pro...l-distribution

14. Wow. You played 10 BGs and lost 9? Do you have any idea how many battlegrounds take place on Frostwolf every day? Do you realize that probably the moment you rage quit from losing so many games just about all the players on both factions are done for the day and replaced by an entirely new set of random players with varying gear and skill and that the wins/losses often become completely reversed?
    firstly, ur insight into pvp environments astonishes me. having said dat, in this situation i beg to differ.
    No! its a hell no for the day time hour reason for ally dominating bg in FW . Im a pvper, mostly play abt 15 hours a day ( ;-P currently on vacation ) but for the past 1 month horde bgs are worse... Most of my friends go bonkers wen dey win a bg.

here is my analysis for why this weird situation is hpng in FW (i play both ally horde).
    Allies are pvp active - global spams are mostly pvp oriented with very little pve emphasis.
    Hordes are pve active . global spams are mostlt for rdf , raids, jp farm and very little pvp.

Now wen a naked ally gears, that player sticks to pvp n keeps doing bg till he gets better whereas when a horde gears , he uses pvp gears n valor trinklets to enter pve (intended destination) and mostly ignore pvp n concentrate pve. Now this person and most other hordes need lots of alts for a successful raid , so makes new chars , enters bg naked, gears it up n switches to pve scenario. Thats the reason why u hardly see well geared horde or good rated horde.

Why i make this conclusion is its ridiculously quick to que rdfs and rrf in hordes compared to allies.
    Removal of gear resilience is best to blame here cuz from mop , it isnt day or time to blame for , u r to blame the side u chose.

Back to topic: Play ally for some srs pvp. Play horde for srs pve. And be happy. this is how it works in FW

12 Last