1. You are trolling. I gave much more statistice and data in my posts. The 9 out of 10 was just an illustration. Also learn a bit about stats plz:
    Best start with Gaussian distribution aka normal distribution!
    Here as a video for you: https://www.khanacademy.org/math/pro...l-distribution
    this reply is pretty rude :-(
    u dnt need complex math logics or normal gaussian dist. or permutation combination to reason out a simple game scenario.

P.S. Dont forget that most numbers and calculations dont work properly behind a duel in fw!

2. You are trolling. I gave much more statistice and data in my posts. The 9 out of 10 was just an illustration. Also learn a bit about stats plz:
    Best start with ::links and subject matter that have nothing at all to do with any of this::

It's ok mate. You don't have to try so hard.

3. Human racial is just too good.
    This is the reason why Horde actually do lose more bgs, other than afkers everywhere and people joining with sub 300k HP but both fractions have that problem. Alliance are more focused for PVP since the human racial is made for it ( the racial is literally a pvp trinket ), meanwhile Horde are more PVE focused since our racials are better suited for PVE. The fault really lies with Blizzard for not giving the Horde a racial on par with a PVP trinket.

And a little tip for you, BGs usually aren't worth your time unless you have a premade group. There's always people making them and global and nothing stopping you from making your own if you can't get into any.
    Edited: October 25, 2015

4. We could use some numbers to see how the racial really improves your dps. 2 pvp dps trinkets vs 1 pvp + the crit medallion trinket. If someone has time for this.

I dont think its the reason for the actual state of hordes in BGs but curious about it nonetheless.

5. Is an extra dps trink really that much better? Blood fury/berserking also gives a direct dps increase. Horde loses random bgs so much because everyone wants to ****ing solo bgs. People are oblivious to whats happening in the game and just tunnel into what they want do. So we see 300k hp allies playing together and almost always winning.
    Also in the horde no one really gives a flying f even if they are camping orgrimmar for over an hour. I have been playing horde since forever (i hope i may never be forced to change) and i really wish some really good pvp guilds are formed (that are more accessible to all players, not just 2k+) that regularly make premades, world etc and encourage building arena teams and we might begin to perform a bit better.
    Just my two cents :)

6. Is an extra dps trink really that much better? Blood fury/berserking also gives a direct dps increase. Horde loses random bgs so much because everyone wants to ****ing solo bgs. People are oblivious to whats happening in the game and just tunnel into what they want do. So we see 300k hp allies playing together and almost always winning.
    Also in the horde no one really gives a flying f even if they are camping orgrimmar for over an hour. I have been playing horde since forever (i hope i may never be forced to change) and i really wish some really good pvp guilds are formed (that are more accessible to all players, not just 2k+) that regularly make premades, world etc and encourage building arena teams and we might begin to perform a bit better.
    Just my two cents :)
    Here's the math: With the on use PVP trinket you get 7340 AP for 20 seconds every 1 minute and about 4% PVP power. With the Medallion you get 2.4% crit and about 1% PVP power. Blood Fury is 4514 AP for 15 seconds every 2 minutes. Every man for Himself is literally a Freedom trinket ( same effect with the same cooldown ). So in exchange for 2.4% crit and 1% PVP Power human's get to use the on use PVP trinket which is two times better than the Orc's Blood Fury (more AP and half the cooldown) and they also gain around 4% more PVP power also.

Also I want to add that this extra damage isn't what makes the Horde lose games, this is the reason why anyone wanting to take PVP seriously is going to pick Alliance over the Horde. TBH I think Blizzard should just do away with the racials if they can't be bothered to balance them.
    Edited: October 25, 2015

7. *Joins BG*

Hello all, lets see here.. Good we have a nice balance of classes and races should be a good BG!

*1 min into the BG*

Kthanksbai, I'm uninstalling LOL....

I V/S

5x Human Warriors/Hunters
    2x Human DK's/Healers
    1x Human Lock/Mage
    2x Other race [Never knew these existed, thought the alliance was only Human... humm strange....]

8. So guys, reroll undead :O touch of grave + will of forsaken on certain classes are good like Every man for himself, especially in arena

9. I've been doing random battlegrounds since yesterday. So in two days my statistics page for battlegrounds displays 22 played, 1 won. I realize I have very bad gear, but what comes between Contender's and Tyrannical?

However, a friend of mine is experiencing a satisfactory 50/50 win/lose ratio. (He started with even worse gear than I have as of writing). Which leads me to believe that I have some of the worst luck regarding PvP, or he just has exceptionally good luck.

Is anyone else experiencing such ridiculously low win rates?

10. I've been doing random battlegrounds since yesterday. So in two days my statistics page for battlegrounds displays 22 played, 1 won. I realize I have very bad gear, but what comes between Contender's and Tyrannical?

However, a friend of mine is experiencing a satisfactory 50/50 win/lose ratio. (He started with even worse gear than I have as of writing). Which leads me to believe that I have some of the worst luck regarding PvP, or he just has exceptionally good luck.

Is anyone else experiencing such ridiculously low win rates?
    If you play horde at the moment that kind of ratio wouldnt surprise me.

11. If you play horde at the moment that kind of ratio wouldnt surprise me.
    Oops forgot to mention that - I do play horde.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

First 12