1. connection problems after DDOS attacks on Lordaeron

i played the game fine before the DDOS attacks, no problems logging in or anything, but after the DDOS attacks, every time i try to log in to the warmane 3.3.5 Lordaeron server i get the message Logging into server, where its just going to hover for a few seks and then disconnect me saying " cannot connect to the server" usally if i keep trying to log in for about 20-30 min it will eventually let me get in, but i was just wondering if anyone had some idear to what may cause this problem for me

2. i played the game fine before the DDOS attacks, no problems logging in or anything, but after the DDOS attacks, every time i try to log in to the warmane 3.3.5 Lordaeron server i get the message Logging into server, where its just going to hover for a few seks and then disconnect me saying " cannot connect to the server" usally if i keep trying to log in for about 20-30 min it will eventually let me get in, but i was just wondering if anyone had some idear to what may cause this problem for me
    maybe u did wrong password?

3. check if you are still using the correct realmist: set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    or try this one: set realmlist logon.arena-tournament.com ( i use this one)

4. i have the same problem, cant connect to any wotlk servers except blackrock :(