1. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

If you wish to see it, you can go on the website, flip the switch and then you see it on yourself and on others. It would be completely optional and basically turned off by default without adding anything custom into the game (no NPCs, or vendors or anything).

However, this is just an idea and that's really what it is at the moment. We have a lot of ideas that go through our minds and many don't become reality. As I mentioned when people asked about it in global channel it's far from actual implementation. It is possible but whether is it something we would to put in the game or not, that's not really in any discussion right now.

2. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

If you wish to see it, you can go on the website, flip the switch and then you see it on yourself and on others. It would be completely optional and basically turned off by default without adding anything custom into the game (no NPCs, or vendors or anything).

However, this is just an idea, as I mentioned when people asked about it in global channel and far from actual implementation. It is possible but whether is it something we would to put in the game or not, that's not really in any discussion right now.
    I understand now. If that's exactly how it was implemented, I guess I could get behind that.

3. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

However, this is just an idea and that's really what it is at the moment. We have a lot of ideas that go through our minds and many don't become reality. As I mentioned when people asked about it in global channel it's far from actual implementation. It is possible but whether is it something we would to put in the game or not, that's not really in any discussion right now.
    I would love such a feature :) I support this idea :)

4. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

are you copying this from another server...? I've seen a wotlk server like this

5. my friend, i can feel u never played on retail. this server is nothing like retail was.
    Then your feeling is wrong, had a level 80 mage in the wotlk times :)

6. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

That sounds actually very good, I do not like the thougth about having trasnmog, but since it is by ur own choise it can work :)

7. Yes, it is a viable idea. It would be a completely website thing and it would be turned off by default, meaning that you wouldn't be able to see it on players or on yourself at all if you choose it and this would be the default option.

inb4 T3 in Marketplace

8. Transmog could be one way for server to get money for server costs, i mean the onyl way to change the look of your gear is through donation. Instead of donating for better gear you can only donate for changing your look of gear.

First 12