1. Transmog?

Are there any plans to add transmog into Lordaeron? Even though it isn't wrath I think it's a neat feature, and if possible should be added. Who wants to look the same as everyone else?

2. No. Wait... No. ****, did I mention I said No. Not sure if I said No or not, but ill say it again if I didn't; No. I think No would be the correct answer here.

Close this thread.

3. Why not add it? At least back up your arguments with reasons.

Yes, they are considering adding a website implementation of transmog.

4. Why not add it? At least back up your arguments with reasons.

Yes, they are considering adding a website implementation of transmog.
    Because this is a WOTLK server. If you want transmog go to next exp.

5. Yes, they are considering adding a website implementation of transmog.
    We are...?

6. The only disadvantage might be that it confuse other players in PvP but else i dont see any real disadvantage besides many advantages (a possible gold drain, usage of low level gear, look etc) - it was not in WotLK but whats against a beneficial update?
    Edited: October 23, 2015

7. Proterean told me on global they were considering adding it as it was a viable idea.

8. The only disadvantage might be that it confuse other players in PvP but else i dont see any real disadvantage besides many advantages (a possible gold drain, usage of low level gear, look etc) - it was not in WotLK but whats against a beneficial update?
    The disadvantage is this is the 3.3.5 client which doesn't have the feature.

It's not a simple as you think to just add it in.

9. The disadvantage is this is the 3.3.5 client which doesn't have the feature.

It's not a simple as you think to just add it in.
    Which is why (when I was told) it would be via the website. We know the transmog interface is not available on the wrath client...

10. Which is why (when I was told) it would be via the website. We know the transmog interface is not available on the wrath client...
    I'm a little unclear on what you mean by this. How exactly would transmog only be added as a web interface?
    Are you talking about like a 3D model viewer or something?

What's the point in that if you can't also see the armor change in game? I can go on Wowhead and dress up my 3d model with any items I want.

11. No. No transmog, no pandas, no custom stuff.

12. Not to be rude, but people seriously need to stop making this to a disney world... this is a blizzlike, hardcore server. Please do not make somthing diffrent than that.

13. I'm a little unclear on what you mean by this. How exactly would transmog only be added as a web interface?
    Are you talking about like a 3D model viewer or something?

What's the point in that if you can't also see the armor change in game? I can go on Wowhead and dress up my 3d model with any items I want.
    With custom scripting serverside they can possibly change the appearance of ingame items (I'm not 100% certain of course).

14. Not to be rude, but people seriously need to stop making this to a disney world... this is a blizzlike, hardcore server. Please do not make somthing diffrent than that.
    my friend, i can feel u never played on retail. this server is nothing like retail was.

12 Last