1. Relax Bro We Got This <Alliance PVP> Recruiting !!

Relax Bro We Got This Recruiting!

-Introduction-

Greetings, Frostwolf community! <Relax Bro We Got This> is formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. Our core group consists mostly of former Neltharion and Deathwing & Sargeras players (before Frostwolf) . Our activity is PvP related and includes but it is not limited to : BG premades, Rated BG's, Arenas and World PvP. One of our particularities, which separates us from other PvP oriented guilds, is that, while striving for perfection, our main goal is having a nice time alongside our community members.

-Who are we looking for?-

We'd like experienced players in the first place, although we gladly welcome any sociable individual who posesses minimal PvP knowledge, patience, commitment and English skills, while willing to improve alongside us.
    P.S - We will not tolerate unnecessary drama or disturbance; however we have an open talk policy, so any quarrel between members is to be discussed and solved out. We do not need cockish attitude possessors nor elitists and we gladly invite them to sell their coffins elsewhere.

-What are our goals?-

Perform in Rated BG's is the Main objective of this guild. Strong lead, tactically and strategically adaptive play combined with skilled players in order to secure the win in a rated BG.
    Play together as a guild, as a group or as some individuals doing arena or premades.
    To have fun in general.

From our rivals we're currently looking for nothing but competition..

(videos are from when we were horde guild)

-In order to join, fill the recruitment form and wait for a response.

-RECRUITMENT:OPEN
    Character Name:
    Class/Spec:
    Previous experience(Proof):
    Realm time availability:
    Raidcall Yes/No:
    What are you expecting from the guild:

-Leadership-
    Sickmdfkr
    Yupperino

2. Example of an application:

Character Name: Yuppers

Class/Spec: Mistweaver monk

Previous experience(Proof): http://i.imgur.com/BAqbUqL.jpg

Realm time availability: 24/7

Raidcall Yes/No: Yes

What are you expecting from the guild: Looking for a REAL alliance pvp guild.

3. Rejected, too low rating and no proof.

4. Character Name: Yoyorick
    Class/Spec: Arms Warrior
    Previous experience(Proof): I've not done any arena's yet, because I wasnt geared enough. Now I have full tyrannical and a few pieces of the grievous gear, so I'm ready to jump into it when I join the guild.
    Realm time availability: In the evening, from 19:00
    What are you expecting from the guild: I just want to have a fun time playing WoW in a good PvP guild, because I wanna do World PvP with a good guild alongside Arena's. This guild seems pretty proffesional and I like it.

5. Character Name: Mcmelly
    Class/Spec: Frost Mage
    Previous experience(Proof): I got 2,2k rating last season (1800 rightnow, and getting more). Proof: achievements.
    Realm time availability: around 22:00
    What are you expecting from the guild: I want to do some rbgs and do world pvp. I would like to improve my skills more and have fun with all members

6. Yes.We are the same from Stormstout and Sargeras.

7. Character Name: Humpnie
    Class/Spec: Rogue / Sub
    Previous experience(Proof): 2'2k Rating 2v2 Last season
    Realm time availability: 16:00-18:00 - 21:00 to 23:00 usually
    What are you expecting from the guild: I would like to improve my skills more and fun ofc

8. Accepted,talk with Sickmdfkr or Yupperino in game.

9. Character Name: Jimmihendrix
    Class/Spec: Druid Balance
    Previous experience(Proof): 1995 Last Seasson gone on holiday and season ended so I only have the 1750 Achivement ingame
    Realm time availability: 24/7
    What are you expecting from the guild: Looking for an active PVP guild no just one with afk players that don't even do premades.

10. Talk to Sickmdfkr or Yupperino in game.

11. Character Name: Alesstorm

Class/Spec: Arms Warrior

Previous experience(Proof): 2,05 rated,never acctualy pushed rating,will do if i join

Realm time availability: almost every day but on weekends is the best

What are you expecting from the guild: friends and some bg premades,hope rated ones too

12. <=- Relax Bro We Got This -=>

former Horde pvp guild has been reborn. Rapidly rebuilding now as Alliance.
    a short re-introduction:

123 Last