1. dead on alliance, alive on horde.
    in short.. we're back home :)

2. This guild still active? Very old old member here

3. Guild is on horde but not rly active. What's your nick m8.

4. Volkazar and Luminal.
    Yo Lumi :d Quite few of us moved to retail where we are currently awaiting Legion's arrival. You should join aswell, cheers. :)

5. May 21, 2016  
    Character Name: Restorative
    Class/Spec: Restoration Shaman
    Previous experience(Proof): None I can prove really
    Realm time availability: I'll do my best to be on as much as I can, generally I game daily, several hours :)
    Raidcall Yes/No: Yes
    What are you expecting from the guild: A good, stable community of like-minded (PvP oriented and competitive) people to play with. The very same the guild can expect from me.
    Additional note: I am new to this server, and am still leveling my character (at level 20 as we speak), if that is not an issue. I am however well familiar with the class and spec I will be playing as I have been playing healers only in WoW since TBC. (mained a shaman since start of Cata)

6. May 22, 2016  
    Character Name: Restorative
    Class/Spec: Restoration Shaman
    Previous experience(Proof): None I can prove really
    Realm time availability: I'll do my best to be on as much as I can, generally I game daily, several hours :)
    Raidcall Yes/No: Yes
    What are you expecting from the guild: A good, stable community of like-minded (PvP oriented and competitive) people to play with. The very same the guild can expect from me.
    Additional note: I am new to this server, and am still leveling my character (at level 20 as we speak), if that is not an issue. I am however well familiar with the class and spec I will be playing as I have been playing healers only in WoW since TBC. (mained a shaman since start of Cata)
    Hi,

While I'm not 100% sure about this, I do believe this guild is dead. They aren't on the alliance any longer, and their horde counterpart also died out a while ago.

I don't think it appropriate to discuss other guilds you may like, so I'll pm you that info.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Hello,
    Yes, guild is dead and leadership is on retail. You can join other guilds instead.
    Ezraeil

8. Yo Lumi :d Quite few of us moved to retail where we are currently awaiting Legion's arrival. You should join aswell, cheers. :)
    what server?

First 123