1. Unnable to connect

For about 10 hours now i can't log in the game .I write my account and password and then it states "Connecting" for 1-2 minutes and then it changes to "Unable to connect " every single time. I checked for misspelling acc name or password , i checked the realmlist, nothing wrong. Don't know what i can do more(maybe it has to do with the DDoS attack few days ago) WotLK Realm Deathwing
    Edited: October 24, 2015

2. you do not have the client of other Expansions ( Cata-MoP) to see if at least there you are able to log in?

3. I have the exact same problem. Started yesterday.
    Edit: I tried deleting the cache; it didn't work.
    Edited: October 24, 2015

4. I tried deleting cache too , still nothing . No , i don't have other expansions :C

5. Same problem here I flushed the DNS and it didnt work.
    ps:Then I tried logging in on other servers and it worked. Seems the problem is from Warmanes end of the line.

6. try this realmist: set realmlist logon.arena-tournament.com
    I am able to log in all the Warmane's realms with that.

7. I used Zrdonics advice from a previous post and changed my DNS with googls public DNS and it works.

8. So , i flushed my DNS ,did nothing , still not working . Then i reseted internet options , still nothing . What more can i do ? I've seen that i'm not the only one with this kind of problem. I tried changing realmlist with set realmlist logon.arena-tournament.com too , still unable to connect

9. ok , seems like it works now , don't know if flushing dns or reseting internet options did it but ty for the help guys

10. Flush dns , power cycle the modem and restart computer worked fine for me ... try it