1. [Mod] Procedural Water for 3.3.5a

This mod turns the game's water into fancy looking reflective water, as seen on the screenshots below:
    (click to enlarge the images)

Download and Instructions:
    Download the file from the link below and place it inside your Data folder*. That's it!
    *(e.g. E:\Games\Wrath of the Lich King\Data)

Update: White water issue fixed (in dungeons). Cheers to ThermalX for sharing the edited file!

Credits: Milly@Modcraft
    Edited: September 4, 2016

2. Well cool, now it has its own thread. xD

P.S.: I scoured the forums to find it and didn't find anything. So yeah.

3. Tested it. It works and it looks very nice :)
    Edited: October 24, 2015

4. Cool. Thank! I checked the official thread but couldn't find a url. Where did you find it?

5. Wow! Thank you! I absolutely hated the default <Cata water. :P

6. Looks nice, gj!

Any way to make the transition between water/land smoother looking?
    Edited: October 25, 2015

7. Works with WoD models?
    It works perfectly with the WoD models and the new client. In a matter of fact, it requires the .exe of the new client, which is edited to allow for the use of mods. The old client's .exe file doesn't support mods.

Looks nice, gj!

Any way to make the transition between water/land smoother looking?
    Sadly, no. All the mod does is remove the texture of the water in order to enable the hidden water feature of the game. Reflective water was actually part of the game in its Alpha stage before it got disabled in the final release, due to the fact that back then there weren't a lot of graphic cards that supported the shader. You can actually see it here:

Edited: October 25, 2015

8. Thanks for sharing Milly's work.
    Link is taken down on modcraft for some reason.

And my god its so beautiful. I started fishing for the first time and that default wotlk water is absolutely disgusting.

Here is the difference and I recommend all of you to use it.

9. I had problem with my version of this mod,sometimes water will be bright white,usually in some caves or instances...someone have this problem with this mod?

10. I had problem with my version of this mod,sometimes water will be bright white,usually in some caves or instances...someone have this problem with this mod?
    Yeah, same here.

11. Are there more mods like this to enhance wow-graphics?

12. I had problem with my version of this mod,sometimes water will be bright white,usually in some caves or instances...someone have this problem with this mod?
    yea sadly in some places the water is combination of both, still better

13. Hopefully it works, and hopefully some one can make a sky mod too, because its horrendeous af atm.

12 Last