1. Tier 9 or 2 245 items?

Hi, i currently use a Druid and a Warrior, both tanks, and i wanted to know if it's better to have the 2 pieces (head and shoulder) of 245 level or go for the 4 pieces of Tier 9 232 for the set bonus?

2. Imo, go for stats you need most. For all I know is that T9 is usually not worth it, you replace it very soon, and I personally haven't seen any tank druids go for 4 parts.

3. Go with the 245. It will help you get into icc easier where the set bonus becomes critical. Certain classes have really great 2 set bonuses and 4 set bonuses from tier 9 but most classes are better off getting higher level gear. Pally dps have a really great 2 set and deathknight unholy dps have a great 4 set but for most of the others youre much better off just going for stats

4. Since the server is gs horny you should go for the 245 items in general.
    If it was retail and people were just a little better in general you would go tier set.

5. Since the server is gs horny you should go for the 245 items in general.
    If it was retail and people were just a little better in general you would go tier set.
    You're fooling yourself if you think retail wasn't infested with gearscore whores too.