1. I fail to see the relevance in this post? Screenshots of 2 bg's where I soloQ into a 5man premade...also this was like, what? 4 months ago? So unrelevant, but heey I guess those 2 times (and I think one other) are the only times you have beaten me in a BG. Lost count of my wins against you :^)

Anyway at least I know the secret to your high damages in your premades and honestly after knowing it and still seeing your death counts...it's shocking.
    Just let him have his moment.

2. Filthy Alliance feast your peasant eyes on my carrying skillz [

3. Filthy Alliance feast your peasant eyes on my carrying skillz [
    Oh so you're that annoying full cata boomkin who stacks 40 haste gems in his gear and boasts about doing 200k more damage than my full ruthless feral despite you going 12-7 to my 17-1 and also claimed I had 'legendaries' to back me up?
    Edited: November 26, 2015

4. Filthy Alliance feast your peasant eyes on my carrying skillz
    Carrying Skillz he said :'D

5. As a matter of fact I said Ds hc once I realized my mistake.

6. WHY ARE HORDE ARGUEING WITH HORDE? & TGODSAVAGE why do you feel the need to attempt to insult me hunter? All i did was talk **** on the alliance, you little ****rat ****poodle hunter, why don't you go to stormwind and wave a little white flag.

7. Rip John, my ruthless feral beat the devil out of him

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Edited: November 27, 2015 Reason: ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

8. Rip John, my ruthless feral beat the devil out of him

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Or was it just a happy little accident?

9. Or was it just a happy little accident?
    I only see one accident here and I doubt his parents were too happy about him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Filthy Alliance feast your peasant eyes on my carrying skillz [
    Aside from the point that you have insane dps in bgs, and to be fair, you had cake on heals in that bg, noway you're gonna die with her playing :p

11. wow!! why so much hate??? you got rekt and wanna cry?? here you can have my shoulder!! ALLIANCE FTW!

12. Filthy Alliance feast your peasant eyes on my carrying skillz [
    im just curious as to what is that addon that shows numbers over spells and what do those numbers actually mean.

13. Dr Damage is that's addons name it's shows predictions of dps of certain spell based on gear

First ... 456