1. This is really unproffesional. Ignoring your members, not making promises. And let me remind everyone, they make milion of dolars for doing this. :)

2. Well Warmane good job on ignoring.
    Srsly guys its pointless to post anything here..
    Only Moderators with 0 pvp background reading our comments who do not give a s..t about our opinions.
    Or dev who is not willing to fix the bugs because "it takes too much time".
    Sad but true.

3. Move on guys....Warsong is dead....

4. Well done staff... you actually managed to kill warsong...
    thank you for ****ing what was a good idea.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

5. i don't think they forgot about us they just forgot that there was a warsong forum section .

malaco is the pvp admin here and very experienced ( owner of AT ) he is probably busy fixing so many things and it'll come in one update, just be patient, because when it comes, all 10 of us on warsong will love it !

6. The point is, it really can't be such a big deal to apply a core that was already succesfully in use at AT. A few adjustments here and there to fit in the Warmane structure and that's it...

7. /tinfoil

They are going to use Lordaeron core for Warsong instead. They have mentioned on other subforums that they are planning on porting the Lordaeron core to other expansions to help streamline bug fixes and future development. At this point I'm really doubting they would be willing to have 2 separate dev teams working on AT core/Lordaeron core simultaneously, and with our current population across Warsong/Blackrock, it would also be difficult to imagine them making us an exception.

/tinfoil off

8. i don't think they forgot about us they just forgot that there was a warsong forum section .

malaco is the pvp admin here and very experienced ( owner of AT ) he is probably busy fixing so many things and it'll come in one update, just be patient, because when it comes, all 10 of us on warsong will love it !
    I am really hoping to see that ASAP but something inside me tells me that will not happen i just want and prob not just me want the same old AT maybe with some improvements and big amount of players back i miss that and i miss MIT (now its gonna be WIT) for cataclysm i am serious about it cuz i want to win it...

9. I am really hoping to see that ASAP but something inside me tells me that will not happen i just want and prob not just me want the same old AT maybe with some improvements and big amount of players back i miss that and i miss MIT (now its gonna be WIT) for cataclysm i am serious about it cuz i want to win it...
    J ****ing K
    u aint gonna see again PvP like it was back on AT :p
    WIT?? u kidding?

10. look on Blackrock it's a perfect(!) PvP server, but this Warsong just a joke ...

11. why would they cater to 200 people. that's what i see when I look at warsong. cataclysm sucks.

12. why would they cater to 200 people. that's what i see when I look at warsong. cataclysm sucks.
    It used to be way more active 2 years ago, even the at cata server was far more populated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it28b29k2RQ

13. The information we have is the following:
    Once TBC on Lordaeron is released and everything is smooth, we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually. (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).

You wanted one answer.

14. merge warsong PVP with Neltharion tbh, it will be much more active.
    Edited: October 31, 2015 Reason: typo

15. we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually
    Thanks for the Update!
    From the players point of view there are gonna be some changes to the AT Core or it will be at 100% the same as it used to be ( so some feature, utility commands etc.) ?

First 1234 ... Last