1. I think it would be SUPER COOL if WSG was like Blackrock free full gear let the skills talk and other stuffs it would bring a lot of ppl here and even with the SoloQ npc it would be soo cool no more AFK infront of SW or some other places. :)
    Just don't let it be free for all soloq because it's toxic.

2. Just don't let it be free for all soloq because it's toxic.
    Indeed, no need for free gear, when you have daily cap reset.

So it's almost december but still no sign of any competent announcement of the release date..
    Is it gonna happen this year, 2016 or 2017?

Still curious how many devs are working on Lordaeron.
    1? 2? 3? why can't we "borrow" one for help us to implement the core finally?
    Is this a secret information?
    Edited: November 6, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

3. The amount allocated to work on Lordaeron is irrelevant.
    There is one who will deal with this, and he is one who's working on important code for Lordaeron.
    Since his focus won't be changed until this part of his work on Lordaeron is done, target your wishing at Lordaeron code being successful and not needing a lot of patching and fine tuning. That's the point where he will deal with changing the core.

4. is it takenbacon or bigpwn
    That's also irrelevant.

5. That's also irrelevant.
    We want AT GM's to be just like on AT, chatting with players, answering forum posts and ****, not like this on molten ëverything is like a big secret.. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    We are not a Retail, we will never be, forget that **** and like chill out, this is not like srs **** wtf.
    back on AT Gms were listening to players and they had time for everything not like this, "focus lordaeron" what the actual ****?
    Malaco?
    Bigpwn?
    What the fk happened guys?

6. We want AT GM's to be just like on AT, chatting with players, answering forum posts and ****, not like this on molten ëverything is like a big secret.. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    We are not a Retail, we will never be, forget that **** and like chill out, this is not like srs **** wtf.
    back on AT Gms were listening to players and they had time for everything not like this, "focus lordaeron" what the actual ****?
    Malaco?
    Bigpwn?
    What the fk happened guys?
    This isn't AT. There is no more AT.

7. This isn't AT. There is no more AT.
    I haven't asked u anything

8. I haven't asked u anything
    And that changes the plain and straight facts in which way, exactly?

9. Funny thing is, I stated the fate of the server before they opened warsong I said it will be a dead server just cause you have merged with AT after moltdown which as you can see happened it was dead from day one. Please do us all a favor and close this trash server and not waste money on keeping 100 players on a single server. Just merge all the toons on Nelth to keep one CATA server populated

10. Let´s stop being 12 year olds and start accepting the obvious facts,this whining on the forum makes no sense anymore,AT core will take months or even more because Lordaeron is more important,and that´s obvious.The devs are working on lordaeron because they want to be paid,would you work for free?Ofc no,I´m happy with the fact that sometimes I can still log into my account and feel the nostalgia of the old wonderful competitive PvP times of AT by looking at my characters,which wouldn´t be possible if they´d delete the realm.So let´s just stop whining,and wait for 2016.

11. how can you even play there? I mean with 100 people what do you do maybe 1 bg and the rest sits in the duel zone? these people must really love cata.
    this realm is for pvp not for random pve stuff or roleplaying w/e you are used to play, besides 'bgs and duels' there's some thing called arena which pvp players want to play it and that's why ppl ask for at core cause they want balanced stuffs not this thingy with pve gear but malaco and bigpwn don't even care about this realm anymore so I doubt at core will ever come, and stop commenting on this thread go back to your pve realm or wherever you play don't type such a big words when you aren't even 1550+ in any bracket and you comment on a pvp realm threads

12. this realm is for pvp not for random pve stuff or roleplaying w/e you are used to play, besides 'bgs and duels' there's some thing called arena which pvp players want to play it and that's why ppl ask for at core cause they want balanced stuffs not this thingy with pve gear but malaco and bigpwn don't even care about this realm anymore so I doubt at core will ever come, and stop commenting on this thread go back to your pve realm or wherever you play don't type such a big words when you aren't even 1550+ in any bracket and you comment on a pvp realm threads
    You are TOTALLY right! we dont want the PVE on this realm cuz we only want the PVP things if we wanted pvp and pve we would go to Neltharion we wanna do pvp undferstand it! I and prob many others are also hoping to have Warsong the same as Blackrock :)

13. You are TOTALLY right! we dont want the PVE on this realm cuz we only want the PVP things if we wanted pvp and pve we would go to Neltharion we wanna do pvp undferstand it! I and prob many others are also hoping to have Warsong the same as Blackrock :)
    ikr, its frustrating when I see randoms that don't even have 1550 exp saying they don't want at core, that warmane shouldn't care about 100 players realm bla bla etc etc. AT core should be brought asap cause warsong is dying and it will be too late if ppl quit it cause if ppl quit the server and don't play the game its hard to get them back, but that's up to em they can continue to care only about lordareon, when they don't even wanna spend 30 min to implement the AT core and make the pvp balanced again

14. Indeed Warsong isn't paying its own hosting. Yet, we didn't simply remove it.

We want Lordaeron to be a success, fully working, because all the other realms except the PVP ones, depends on the Lordaeron core. If we didn't care we could just say: yeah to hell with it, no income, let's just be done with it and close the realm.

But no. Kaer told me that despite that fact we won't abandon that people that still have hopes to see the realm live again. We will keep it until everyone leaves. Then comes that stupid user which i'm wasting major time to respond and say:

They don't give a **** about the realm and all they care is the money.
    Listen (or better yet, read) you little... We care enough the realm to keep it online with so low amount of players and no income from it. Of course we need the money to keep the servers online and staff dedicating time to it. We all need vacations from time to time, the same as any worker does.

Now do a favor to all of us, and don't come back. I'll help you to find the door out.

To all the others who complained, Juggertank is a seasoned user, known for complain and insult a lot. We don't ban for the little trespassing like many like to spread on google.
    During the merge of Molten-WoW and Arena Tournament, kaer and malaco stated multiple times, that there will be PVP staff and the general staff. The PVP staff (AT staff) will focus on Warsong and Blackrock, while the Molten Staff is handling their current realms, and switching scripts which are upgrading the core.

Now I wonder what happened to the AT staff.

I have experience and knowledge in core development and mysql wise. I'm assuming you're using Trinitycore 4.3.4 which is a dead give away due to the death grip being bugged previously.

There are two tables which can run the AT core and Warsong core, auth and character table, while AT core is running a different core, doesn't mean you cannot convert it into the trinity database, as every other source runs the same infrastructure as how WoW runs it.

I see it was a very simple conversion, which fails to be done.

First ... 34567 ... Last