1. The information we have is the following:
    Once TBC on Lordaeron is released and everything is smooth, we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually. (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).

You wanted one answer.
    You guys already lost that Realm tho, so doesnt matter if it will take long to put AT core or not.. Look at the Ladder. Look at the online players peak time.
    pce out

2. Palutena gave us an answer,dont flame on him.These posts don´t really make sense,we already know everything.They dont give a damn about us,lordaeron 4 the money yolo. [ (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).
    ]The same thing we think,but yeah...we don´t have any power...those who do have something to say in these matters are too busy leveling.

3. the realm is dead indeed people started coming back due the announcement for AT core but that "vacation" from the dev took so long so no one even plays the realm anymore literally 0 attention paid to the realm people are asking for just 1 AT core and it takes ages, but as I said the dev's vacation took so long or he was in the Malaysian plane that disappeared prolly

4. UPDATE 2
    The core has been converted to support the warsong structure.
    However the developer that will complete the conversion and apply is currently on vacation.
    I will not give a new ETA since i don't want to break any promises.

what don't u guys understand, the answer is RIGHT THERE ^^^

the developer is on VACATION!!!

5. The information we have is the following:
    Once TBC on Lordaeron is released and everything is smooth, we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually. (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).

You wanted one answer.
    Doesn't matter now...Too late. Realm is already dead. Don't even waste the developers and QAs time doing it...Focus on Lorderon.

6. if you were a dev would you care about a 70 player OR a 7000 player realm? I don't even know why the PvP servers are being kept alive. Who wants to play on a realm with 0 players, wintraders, bugs and no future glimps of attention from the server side. At this point it would be better to shut them down and focus on future projects rather than trying to safe something that apparently isn't worth of paying attention to in the near future.

7. if you were a dev would you care about a 70 player OR a 7000 player realm? I don't even know why the PvP servers are being kept alive. Who wants to play on a realm with 0 players, wintraders, bugs and no future glimps of attention from the server side. At this point it would be better to shut them down and focus on future projects rather than trying to safe something that apparently isn't worth of paying attention to in the near future.
    You see, here's the flaw in the staff's hilariously weak logic...
    Realms of a roughly collective 12,000 players > one realm of 1800 players (back in 4.0, YES, there were 1800 people on warsong a once).

turns into

12,000 players > one realm of 1600 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 1200 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 900 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 600 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 300 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 100 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 42 players.

Warmane has managed to lie to them-self about the real effects of their blatant zero ****s given about warsong. They see it as an insignificant shrink in income, which let's be honest, is all they give a damn about now. If there was a shred of pride in these people, they would recognize warsong's decline and taken care of it years ago.

8. You see, here's the flaw in the staff's hilariously weak logic...
    Realms of a roughly collective 12,000 players > one realm of 1800 players (back in 4.0, YES, there were 1800 people on warsong a once).

turns into

12,000 players > one realm of 1600 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 1200 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 900 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 600 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 300 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 100 players.
    12,000 players > one realm of 42 players.

Warmane has managed to lie to them-self about the real effects of their blatant zero ****s given about warsong. They see it as an insignificant shrink in income, which let's be honest, is all they give a damn about now. If there was a shred of pride in these people, they would recognize warsong's decline and taken care of it years ago.
    +1 calculations 10/10- ign would calculate again

9. Warmane has managed to lie to them-self about the real effects of their blatant zero ****s given about warsong. They see it as an insignificant shrink in income, which let's be honest, is all they give a damn about now. If there was a shred of pride in these people, they would recognize warsong's decline and taken care of it years ago.
    Indeed Warsong isn't paying its own hosting. Yet, we didn't simply remove it.

We want Lordaeron to be a success, fully working, because all the other realms except the PVP ones, depends on the Lordaeron core. If we didn't care we could just say: yeah to hell with it, no income, let's just be done with it and close the realm.

But no. Kaer told me that despite that fact we won't abandon that people that still have hopes to see the realm live again. We will keep it until everyone leaves. Then comes that stupid user which i'm wasting major time to respond and say:

They don't give a **** about the realm and all they care is the money.
    Listen (or better yet, read) you little... We care enough the realm to keep it online with so low amount of players and no income from it. Of course we need the money to keep the servers online and staff dedicating time to it. We all need vacations from time to time, the same as any worker does.

Now do a favor to all of us, and don't come back. I'll help you to find the door out.

To all the others who complained, Juggertank is a seasoned user, known for complain and insult a lot. We don't ban for the little trespassing like many like to spread on google.

10. hmm this is just the forums, jugger is really cool and helpful ingame, especially global.I think a lot of people feel what jugger felt and he was the one the flat out posted what he though, so kudos to him there.

but Cata PVP is dead in general, warsong and nelth. Maybe pvp administration can do cross realm pvp someway and might make the pvp more active.
    i've played on warsong since its existence and at this point I think the best thing to do it to shut it down, and transfer the remaining players to Neltharion to try and help the PvP there.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

11. they should close cata servers its all dead for cata players

12. Finally this junkergeek gets banned. Full of nerd rage in game and outside the game. Warsong is perfect the way it is. How can someone like junker complain about the current core when hes wearing gurth and bonelink 24/7 in bg.

13. gurth and bonelink
    warriors suck
    what's the difference

14. Atleast they give us some information which i and many othere are THANKFUL for that! :)

15. So, TBC on Lordaeron is done 5th november. So it means after that we can expect AT core? :) @Palutena

First 12345 ... Last