1. collecting points

ok so i assume veryone knows the points in ur accout page but why can i collect any ?

2. u need 1000 achievemnt points (on any realm but warsong/blackrock)

so go pve if you wanna spend points on pvp hail warmane o/

3. u need 1000 achievemnt points (on any realm but warsong/blackrock)

so go pve if you wanna spend points on pvp hail warmane o/
    well fck i rly dont play anywhere other than warsong soo screw me :D

4. what do you need Points for? Changename, changerace,changefaction,xmog*? you will be able to do that for free with the AT Cata Core ( I assume they will keep those features, otherwise.... lmao)
    *xmog= the AT transmog system is based on your Max Arena Rating reached, you can xmog even mounts ( damn... how awesome was the AT Cata Core, it was really a shame not using it for Warsong at launch)
    Edited: November 10, 2015

5. well exactly, and since no1 knows when AT core will actually come aaaand with the overall fuss about it we should at least be allowed to do those things via site till then :(

6. Can we ever hope to see a marketplace for Warsong that is akin to what old AT had like full gear for VP, etc?

7. Can we ever hope to see a marketplace for Warsong that is akin to what old AT had like full gear for VP, etc?
    Nope.
    Judging from prior experience, they'll make full (starter) gear so pricy that the time it would take to buy it from the marketplace you'll already have full Cataclysmic gear.

And they'll put Cataclysmic gear in the coin shop.