1. Afking/fishing on Arathi Basin

Since only ******ed trolls were able to write anything, i don't even give a flying **** anymore.
    Edited: October 24, 2015

2. That efficiency tho.
    Yes, i know you're PROMLGVORIORGLADXQT and i should be ashamed of my skillbar and anyways just jump in front of a train, but that's not the point of the topic, so please just leave the thread, thx.

3. I just wanna confirm, you do know that you don't have to have auto attack on your action bar?

4. Use ingame function to report him AFK. If enough people do it he will get kicked from battleground. As far as I know what he is doing is not bannable since he does not use any software to keep him from getting kicked automatically. He is still playing the game but not in a way others want him to.

5. http://imgur.com/xkclZd1

This guy joins on every battleground he can and then going to fish, saying 'he is defending stables'. He has done 30k dmg over 20 mins. Please do something with him and the similar people, they are spoiling others' gameplay.
    your keybinds are epic... LOL

6. your keybinds are epic... LOL
    I see you have been able to grab the point of the thread, sad that half of the population is mentally challenged like you...LOL.

7. I see you have been able to grab the point of the thread, sad that half of the population is mentally challenged like you...LOL.
    Cringe...and irony...