1. Call to arms And mark's from Battlegrounds

This is my first topic in the forum , so don't judge me to hard.
    Ok since last week i saw adjustment's for the Call to arms bonus for bg's ,it was set to Arathi Basin from Strand of the ancients (SOTA).
    My first question is why there is no adjustment from Isle of conquest this week to something else like Warsong gulch , Alterac Valley , and even again Arathi Basin. Atleast that bonuses were good enough to wait the weekend to play it.
    And my second question is if it's supposed to be like vanilla tbc and early wotlk why they didn't Implemented the old reward's from battleground's like the Warsong gulch marks of honor , Arathi basin marks of honor .... etc.
    If you remember correctly that kind of system was from vanilla till late WOTLK at 3.2.0 patch system was changed to Random bg bonus honor.
    So atleast do something with the CTA system because right now the honor is hard to grind and even not enough players are doing bg's. I know some will say that still honor is easy but whatever it's still an issue that must be solved or atleast answered.
    Im sorry im being like a whiny ******* , but anyway. Thank's for understanding and answer will be much appreciated:)

2. It'd be cool to have the cta changed, but it is super easy to farm honor gear even without it. I got full gear in one day without CTA. I would like to see marks system come back it was fun.

3. This is my first topic in the forum , so don't judge me to hard.
    Ok since last week i saw adjustment's for the Call to arms bonus for bg's ,it was set to Arathi Basin from Strand of the ancients (SOTA).
    My first question is why there is no adjustment from Isle of conquest this week to something else like Warsong gulch , Alterac Valley , and even again Arathi Basin. Atleast that bonuses were good enough to wait the weekend to play it.
    And my second question is if it's supposed to be like vanilla tbc and early wotlk why they didn't Implemented the old reward's from battleground's like the Warsong gulch marks of honor , Arathi basin marks of honor .... etc.
    If you remember correctly that kind of system was from vanilla till late WOTLK at 3.2.0 patch system was changed to Random bg bonus honor.
    So atleast do something with the CTA system because right now the honor is hard to grind and even not enough players are doing bg's. I know some will say that still honor is easy but whatever it's still an issue that must be solved or atleast answered.
    Im sorry im being like a whiny ******* , but anyway. Thank's for understanding and answer will be much appreciated:)
    Well while I understand you struggle, you shouldn think that you could just farm full gear in 1 day. I'm also deeply dissapointed that there isn't any cta this weekend, as I was counting on it to get my alt druid full geared quickly. But it's still pretty fast tho as you can see on this pic:

So don't worry, farm hard and everything will be ok.

4. Well while I understand you struggle, you shouldn think that you could just farm full gear in 1 day. I'm also deeply dissapointed that there isn't any cta this weekend, as I was counting on it to get my alt druid full geared quickly. But it's still pretty fast tho as you can see on this pic:

So don't worry, farm hard and everything will be ok.
    Let's see a horde character aswell and see the difference when almost 90% of the bg's alliances win.

5. Well while I understand you struggle, you shouldn think that you could just farm full gear in 1 day. .
    You totally can actually.

6. Let's see a horde character aswell and see the difference when almost 90% of the bg's alliances win.
    Exactly.There is no way you will get 1000 kills in day if you roll horde.They just get rolled in every BG,I usually win like every 5th.

7. Exactly.There is no way you will get 1000 kills in day if you roll horde.They just get rolled in every BG,I usually win like every 5th.
    Easy win with premade