1. and understand where real life is :D.
    I know what you are talking about: some ''perfect life'' :D
    Edited: October 24, 2015

2. No need, you already won. You showed the people on forums how you defeated me. Enjoy that victory, Delenis. I know it means so much to you.
    That is a sick word game lady.
    If he wins, he's a no life nerd, if he loses he's a noob.
    if u lose, "its just a game" if you win you're the queen of whatever :D.

Threats eliminated. You created this thread because you want to show the server that you are better than me. Alright, now you are! The question is. Will they accept it?
    I do accept. GO GO Delenis \o/

3. That is a sick word game lady.
    If he wins, he's a no life nerd, if he loses he's a noob.
    if u lose, "its just a game" if you win you're the queen of whatever :D.
    Hahahaha, so true.

4. Hahahaha, so true.
    Thank you Delenis.
    I hate this guild, if i get camped by chars 20-50 lvl over me, its to 80% someone from this unchained guild. Also these Videos from them, show how good they are cause they fight contender ppl while they have 522 Gear. And then open 2-5 Topics with the same Video just to:" Hey look at me im soo good i fight 300k ppl with my 522 Gear and pocket heals." And if i duel one of them they always cry after: I lost cause i wasnt rdy, i had cds, it was lag...

I think her new Name is the Thing IN Chains.
    Edited: October 24, 2015

5. And the Cursed vision... my hunter is Blind, so she does blind shoots :D
    cheat engine cough cough

6. no rly someone explain again what was the point of this thread.. who cares that u won duels or stuff, dear god

7. BREAKING NEWS!!! Hunter counters DK in MOP.

/yawn, beating a DK as a hunter in MOP, especially with your super-awesome no minimum range on attacks, no DK mobility and terrible survival...

But I guess epeens need to be flexed.

8. Seriously Delenis you should grow up and stop making these kind of useless threads on forums,keep ur personal vendetta in-game plz ty

Besides I know ilyanah and shes a nice girl
    Edited: October 25, 2015

9. Seriously Delenis you should grow up and stop making these kind of useless threads on forums,keep ur personal vendetta in-game plz ty

I know Delenos and he's a nice guy

10. Whos a bigger n3rd?!
    Get a life lol

11. Seriously Delenis you should grow up and stop making these kind of useless threads on forums,keep ur personal vendetta in-game plz ty

Change your song, it's getting old.

12. Seriously Delenis you should grow up and stop making these kind of useless threads on forums,keep ur personal vendetta in-game plz ty
    Is it possible, what seen my eyes?
    You are not the most appropriate to say that comment: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-at-everything

13. Wow you replaced an "e" with a 3, wow you so cool and different. How old are you?

Get an education lol.
    Edited: October 25, 2015

14. I couldn't care less about who won but this game is world of warcraft and are when you challenge someone for duel and they accept or you play arena, doesn't matter if your target would die 0,1; 0,000001;1sec.. after you, it would end when the 1st died so in fact she won that match either you like it or not. But this game isn't about 1vs1 anyway, winning or losing because a lucky crit or smth wont make you better or worst... When it comes to team work there is where you can show your skills

First 1234 ... Last