1. BREAKING NEWS!!! Hunter counters DK in MOP.

/yawn, beating a DK as a hunter in MOP, especially with your super-awesome no minimum range on attacks, no DK mobility and terrible survival...

But I guess epeens need to be flexed.
    1º She challenged me knowing that I am hunter in MOP, and she was pretty sure of her ''victory''.

2º I talked a month ago about dueling in Warsong (Same gear, same conditions and BETTER balanced expansion) Shaman vs DK. She doesn't accepted, the duel had to be here, or I would be a ''chicken'' (Her own words).

3º She chose the conditions.

P.D: Yes, frost DK is terrible class... 50k howling blast... :D
    Edited: October 25, 2015

2. 1º She challenged me knowing that I am hunter in MOP, and she was pretty sure of her ''victory''.

2º I talked a month ago about dueling in Warsong (Same gear, same conditions and BETTER balanced expansion) Shaman vs DK. She doesn't accepted, the duel had to be here, or I would be a ''chicken'' (Her own words).

3º She chose the conditions.

P.D: Yes, frost DK is terrible class... 50k howling blast... :D
    Did you enjoy your victory?

I should have left when I won the first duel, But I was too kind to give you another go. I shouldn't have let you choose your place of advantage.

3. I demand a REMATCH!

6 PM SERVER TIME DALARAN SEWERS! TODAY! I INVITE ALL TO WATCH THE MATCH!

This time I make this clear, race to the score of 3. NO EXCUSES!

if you do not come today, I will be Declared the winner and you do not have balls for a rematch. Cuz your /chicken

4. Did you enjoy your victory?

I should have left when I won the first duel, But I was too kind to give you another go. I shouldn't have let you choose your place of advantage.
    Yes, I do.
    Your first lost was in the same place where you won the 1º Duel. We said better of 3 in Dalaran and Blade edge and that's what happened. We played 2 in Dalaran, a close place where you benefit, the last was in Blade edge arena, an arena, the fairest area. The others matchs was unofficials.

5. I demand a REMATCH!

if you do not come today, I will be Declared the winner and you do not have balls for a rematch. Cuz your /chicken

6. I demand a REMATCH!

Don't forget to take your prescription medication!
    Also, drastically decrease your NaCl-intake.

7. Don't forget to take your prescription medication!
    Also, drastically decrease your NaCl-intake.
    Kiss, my ***

8. I demand a REMATCH!

REMATCH, after your tears from yesterday and invented conditions???
    GO TO THE HELL!

I killed you 5 times yesterdays, if you want to kill me, come find me yourself.

9. Lots of people would be there, you don't wanna be seen by lots of people chickening out eh?
    Here is my terns for the winner and loser.

If you win I quit the game. In front of everyone. I will quit on the spot once you reach the score of 3.
    If I win, I dunno I guess I will make a funny vid about you. And post it wherever you go.

10. REMATCH, after your tears from yesterday and invented conditions???
    GO TO THE HELL!

I killed you 5 times yesterdays, if you want to kill me, come find me yourself.
    So your chickening out on me? Showing the whole forums that all of this was just luck? And you don't have the balls for a rematch? This is Ilyanah your up against, not any other randoms. Beating me infront of everyone, will boost your fame. Wouldn't you want that? And you will be the reason why I quited the game. And you will be the Hero of Alliance, and you will be known the one who truly beaten Ilyanah and make me quit the game.

11. So your chickening out on me? Showing the whole forums that all of this was just luck? And you don't have the balls for a rematch? This is Ilyanah your up against, not any other randoms. Beating me infront of everyone, will boost your fame. Wouldn't you want that?
    I supported you enough yesterday. We should played 3 duels, we ending with 6, but because I left the place, because you were demanding a 7º duel (and a 8º).
    It's not going to repeat. You will stay with the rage of defeat.

12. I hold you enough yesterda. We should played 3 duels, we ending with 6, but because I left the place, because you were demanding a 7º duel (and a 8º).
    These are lies, you were gay, I gave you a chance to redeem yourself after I won the first duel where I should have left you.

Now a rematch, everyone will be there, everyone would be waiting, your chickening out on me.

You do not have the balls for a rematch, Know this, I won the first duel, but I was kind enough to say race to the score of 3. This duel of ours was a mess, why not make a final CLEAN duel match to end it all.

Don't chicken out on me, I will be waiting in Dalaran Sewers 6pm server time today. I invite all Horde and Alliance to watch this match. Because this will be my last match in this game (If ever you win).

I will be waiting, be there. GTFO of forums and get ready.

13. These are lies, you were gay
    I'm not sexually attracted by the men. It's pathetic that you use the sexual orientation of some people as insult.

Now a rematch, everyone will be there, everyone would be waiting, your chickening out on me.

You do not have the balls for a rematch, Know this, I won the first duel, but I was kind enough to say race to the score of 3. This duel of ours was a mess, why not make a final CLEAN duel match to end it all.

Don't chicken out on me, I will be waiting in Dalaran Sewers 6pm server time today. I invite all Horde and Alliance to watch this match. Because this will be my last match in this game (If ever you win).

I will be waiting, be there. GTFO of forums and get ready.
    Whatever you say, you'll be waiting alone :D

14. c'mon man i wanna watch the duel , why chickening out? :D

First 12345 ... Last