1. Despite of you i have a child of months also the guild leader Tiranux the one you called kid has a family, many of our brotherhood members have presence many times how we justify our living mostly when we are kicking your a** in BGs ... but even so i have a rating of 3 or 4 deserter comparing you record i think that is a drop in the sea.... not only scum and dishonor you also cannot presence what is to have a family, I see you with future, we need someone like you to write more often in forums and spy hordes while your guild is being raped. oohh i remember you have not guild at least not of your..... WE still have a video of an orgy party with your corpse at your place in Uldum .completely edited.... haha Well you can do some search in youtube i think you have plenty time for this..... chao pescao
    Didn't you said you wouln't read me?
    What are you doing here, then?

We're not talking about who leaves more bgs, but what you are an hypocritical trash talker, since FW cataclysm (You has alway envy my old guild ''The BBlsens'', And you have never surpassed it). You accuse me of abandoning BGS, and you do the same. ROFLMAO

''Te pillé pinche pendejooooo!''

P.D: Good luck with your child, you are about 29-30 YO (though your mental age is 13), while I'm 23, and so far I'm not interested in having childrens.
    Edited: October 27, 2015

2. Any similar threads like these? I bought too much popcorn.

3. Any similar threads like these? I bought too much popcorn.
    In Neltharion you will find alot, with +40 pages:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....so-good/page42 There even began this thread.
    Edited: October 27, 2015

4. of course it seems you don't know what honor means...
    What do u mean?

I don't know about Delenis, but thats the only honor I know :o

5. your both bad so stop making these posts with dumbass pics, no one cares.... both of u are just trying to drag more attention to urselves but the fact of the matter is your both bad

6. Delenis is such cancer no matter where he goes, too bad his dirty mother decided to keep him after giving birth to this ****ty excuse of life. She should have bashed his ****ing head on concrete, repeatedly. Then take a shotgun direct it in her mouth and shoot her ****ing brains out for giving birth that filthy ****.

No offence.

7. Beware! She will return, and her rage will be unstopable, I fear for my life, this will be my END!

P.D: Remember me as hero (Only for the alliance).
    Edited: October 28, 2015

8. Knew it, she can't live without the drama and attention wh*ring, even the second farewell thread was full of it. Inc more unstable mental sh*t, lets hope the free time she has meanwhile she won't end up doing some weird ****.

9. this was obvious and that guy / whatever feeds on attention and needs help asap.

10. this was obvious and that guy / whatever feeds on attention and needs help asap.
    Actually it's a 30 year old mother.

11. that doesnt change anything it actually makes it worse in some way.

whatever lol

12. Update:

13. Delenis is such cancer no matter where he goes, too bad his dirty mother decided to keep him after giving birth to this ****ty excuse of life. She should have bashed his ****ing head on concrete, repeatedly. Then take a shotgun direct it in her mouth and shoot her ****ing brains out for giving birth that filthy ****.

No offence.
    lol man that is so mean talk from you for that guy... rly indeed hahahahah

14. lol.. you're so obsessed with her. why else would you be arguing with a girl to this extent? you could simply ignore the person instead of being petty. they left the forums and you're still stalking her youtube(?), too bad there's no int'l internet restraining orders lol. don't know how to talk to girls so you're chasing a 30 yo filipina milf throughout the internet? well, she is a bit crazy so maybe you stand a chance?? no offense ilyanah lol.

this thread was a nice reminder as to why i don't talk to many here, it shoulda been closed ages ago though

First ... 7891011 Last