1. c'mon man i wanna watch the duel , why chickening out? :D
    She have the recording of the duel's yesterday, ask her for it.

2. I'm seriously questioning the mental state of some people on forums...

3. Whatever you say, you'll be waiting alone :D
    The difference between you and me, is I never back down from a fight, you know why your gay? Cuz I have more balls than you, the fact that I am a female and I should have none. You have both of them then show everyone that you have them.

EVERYONE! 6 PM SERVER TIME! DALARAN SEWERS!

If you do not show up, this thread is for nothing.

4. Some day, when I gear up my shaman, you will have your opportunity :D

¡Adiós!

5. Some day, when I gear up my shaman, you will have your opportunity :D

¡Adiós!
    Then this thread is for nothing, Then I won another match by default. and your /Chicken. Yea Adios!

I will still be waiting there at 6pm ST.

6. Then this thread is for nothing, Then I won another match by default. and your /Chicken. Yea Adios!
    If you feel better, you can think you won another match by deafult, but it would be lie :D

7. If you feel better, you can think you won another match by deafult, but it would be lie :D
    The forums, where your chickened out. And you refused to give me a rematch, because your scared. Seriously, these people would call you chicken. If you do not show up and give these people a clean match that everyone wants to see.

8. The forums, where your chickened out. And you refused to give me a rematch, because your scared. Seriously, these people would call you chicken. If you do not show up and give these people a clean match that everyone wants to see.
    Yeah, I alway chickened, even when I beat you alot of times, I'm a chicken for don't play the 7º round!
    I told you, if you want me dead, come find me, you can create an aliance char and type /Who Heliandra.

For some reason you challenged me in NELTHARION forum, but we fought in Frostwolf. I would like duel you in Cataclysm :D

9. I'm seriously questioning the mental state of some people on forums...
    Oh trust me Sir,I used to play here since 2010 and in this history there never was more annoying,bigger troll than Caylara and sadly after him Ilyanah.But I still remember times when she joined WOTHL guild and thank god Hellthrone was holding her on leash. And now her ego or more like mental condition is well questionable. Btw. If someone play as long as I do should remember how Ilyanah used to duel ppl On sargeras-wotlk- picking un'goro crater as a place to duel and then bringing 2 stealthers with her in case"she could lose",and ofc when she was going to lose her 2 friends nuke that ally guy,and she took SS as she won duel,and later ofc made a topic about it on forum,arguing when the truth came out bla bla bla. Oh boy oldies goldies.
    Best advice about Ilyanah? Just ignore her,shes like a cancer,she will never admit she lost or shes wrong.Shes just one of those ppl who always eat alone ,sit alone because " she's better and she wants it" but in fact she just cant admit that ppl dont want to. So now I will take my leave.

10. My enemies feast on my defeat. I already admitted that I lost, I only demand a rematch. And BTW. Satia, Caylara was the one lying about everything. I was telling the truth.

11. Oh trust me Sir,I used to play here since 2010 and in this history there never was more annoying,bigger troll than Caylara and sadly after him Ilyanah.But I still remember times when she joined WOTHL guild and thank god Hellthrone was holding her on leash. And now her ego or more like mental condition is well questionable. Btw. If someone play as long as I do should remember how Ilyanah used to duel ppl On sargeras-wotlk- picking un'goro crater as a place to duel and then bringing 2 stealthers with her in case"she could lose",and ofc when she was going to lose her 2 friends nuke that ally guy,and she took SS as she won duel,and later ofc made a topic about it on forum,arguing when the truth came out bla bla bla. Oh boy oldies goldies.
    Best advice about Ilyanah? Just ignore her,shes like a cancer,she will never admit she lost or shes wrong.Shes just one of those ppl who always eat alone ,sit alone because " she's better and she wants it" but in fact she just cant admit that ppl dont want to. So now I will take my leave.
    And she uploaded a recording where she killed a pokemon in 2vs1, when its supposed to be 1vs1.

12. I demand a REMATCH!
    "I demand" she said.... LOL!

This is Ilyanah your up against, not any other randoms. Beating me infront of everyone, will boost your fame.
    What's so special in beating a Bg Hero?

and you do not have balls
    And you don't have the balls for a rematch?
    You do not have the balls for a rematch
    Cuz I have more balls than you
    Something is really wrong there :D

13. And she uploaded a recording where she killed a pokemon in 2vs1, when its supposed to be 1vs1.
    It was a revenge, they came to me like you did, 5 alliance with 1 healer, bugged me for pvp and killed me while I was AFK. So 2v1 is the least I can do. So you tell me.

14. My enemies feast on my defeat. I already admitted that I lost, I only demand a rematch. And BTW. Satia, Caylara was the one lying about everything. I was telling the truth.
    It's just sad,because we used to know each other for a very long time,and used to have nice time together in wothl but obviously when hellthrone left and someone other ppl something wrong happend to you. I should introduce myself after all I was quite a star that times but meh I don't play here anymore ,after I saw what they did with sargeras-cata and frostwolf-mop. Read unplayable. Anyway good luck everyone! I rly dont understand how you can stand the condition of Frostwolf lol.

First ... 23456 ... Last