1. Heliandra vs The queen of chains.

Warning: this is a post for talking about a personal experience during a PvP events (Duels), if someone is not interested, do not read before ask me what is the point of create this topic.

Well, before this girl upload some recording to the forum, I need to express myself and show the results of this conflic started long ago.

I'm a new player in MOP, my total time played in frostwolf is 8days, this is my first geared char in this realm. I lost the first match (Never duel in mop against a frost dk in the past), but won the last two duels, in Dalaran and Blade edge arena against this person who came to challenge me to duel in this realm IN NELTHARION subforum: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....light=alliance
    After win the last Match, the result was 2-1 for me, but this person start to say we have to play more, because this is ''the better of 3'' (We played 3 matchs, lol, and I won 2/3). We played a last with the condition of this would be the last, but we killed each other. She start to kidding me with that she won the duel because ''I died first and she died for the dots'' (I'm BM hunter, I dindn't use any dot, never waste focus on viper shot. She died 0,1 later than me because my ARROW have to fly to my objetive while howling Blast is instant impact), then, after res and heal up, she attacked me for surprise when I wasn't ready, but She died again, and In revenge, when she res, I killed her for last time before my friend Erern destroy her in another fair duel and she rage quit.
    This player say this is ''only a game'' in her posts, but she start to threaten me with upload a recording where you can watch ''my excuses and how pathetic I am'', when I have not mistreated her, and i gave the GG...

I upfront:

-Second duel (after lost the first), 1-1:

-Third duel (2-1):

She start raging and kidding me with: ''Do you think you will win now...''???

-fourth duel, we killed each other, but she is adamant that she won for some unknow reason and states that this should be a 2-2:

-5º Match, she attack me for surprise (You can read the chat: I WILL KILL YOU AAAARGH!!!), but the victory was mine (Please, read the chat, it's epic :D).

-6º Match: my revenge for all:

Yeah, I put alot of excuses...!

Spoiler: Show

How she attacked me when I want ready, that match ''doesn't count'', but she was trying to kill me for her recording, hahaha...

She need 7 duels to accept that she loses, when in 6 combat she only won 1 TIME (The 4º match was a f*cking draw!) and want to upload a ''recording'' for humilliated me... Yes, please, upload full unmodified recording, then everybody can see how you died 5 times against me!

And my ''pathetics excuses'' after the 3º match:

''What make you think you are gonna win again..."
    If you are so sure, why the f*ck want 7 DUELS against me???
    Maybe you thought that you could predict the future.

I hope rewiews. (if someone can't read the chats, just copy the URL in google search and see the full img)
    Edited: October 24, 2015

2. Uh so what is the point of this thread again? It's PVP XD Besides i wouldn't put energy into people like that.

3. Uh so what is the point of this thread again? It's PVP XD Besides i wouldn't put energy into people like that.
    Express and defend myself against the ''recording'' of this public character (Maybe she will only upload the first and 4º duel and and invent her own story).

4. The point?
    Express and defend myself against her ''recording'' (Maybe she only upload the first and 4º duel) and show it in the forum.
    im sorry to say this . u accepted her challenge. regardless of u won or lost, she recorded what she wants. It isnt something u blame for. moreove u cud reply in her post itself to make the scenario more coherant! but nevertheless u have the right to ask her to remove any clips that include u which u dont like since the duel seemed mutual. Anything shown to outside world from a mutual incident shud be agreed upon both the parties. well thats how it usualyy works. no idea abt fw! ;-P

5. im sorry to say this . u accepted her challenge. regardless of u won or lost, she recorded what she wants. It isnt something u blame for. moreove u cud reply in her post itself to make the scenario more coherant! but nevertheless u have the right to ask her to remove any clips that include u which u dont like since the duel seemed mutual. Anything shown to outside world from a mutual incident shud be agreed upon both the parties. well thats how it usualyy works. no idea abt fw! ;-P
    I didn't ask her to remove any clip, I put a visual fact.
    Maybe I created this topic in the wrong zone. I'm not sure if this should be in PvP subforum, personal creation or in Frostwolf subforum, If some GM can move it to the appropriate subforum... But i want to create this post in the forum.

6. So much effort, wow. Gratz you win the duel. Are you happy?

to me it's 2-2

And you considered your lock friend who killed me is counted for your victory.

Gratz, you pwned me. No need for me to upload the videos.

As on forums. I accept my defeat.

7. well i understand ur feel bruh. but u cud simply ask her to remove em. i know u wanna set this straight but this was a bit hasty. i hope illiyanah removes them n we all be one big happy family :-)

8. So much effort, wow. Gratz you win the duel. Are you happy?
    And you considered your lock friend who killed me is counted for your victory.
    I didn't count the lock victory as mine, lol.
    And yes, please, UPLOAD the videos, but the full encounters, even when you tried to kill me when I wasn't ready, without censures. Show to everybody your ''2-2'' and let see what the people think about it.

9. I didn't count the lock victory as mine, lol.
    And yes, please, UPLOAD the videos, but the full encounters, even when you tried to kill me when I wasn't ready, without censures. Show to everybody your ''2-2'' and let see what the people think about it.
    No need, you already won. You showed the people on forums how you defeated me. Enjoy that victory, Delenis. I know it means so much to you.

10. No need, you already won. You showed the people on forums how you defeated me. Enjoy that victory, Delenis. I know it means so much to you.
    I would not create this thread, I really was enjoying with the duels, but then you rage and begun to threats.
    GG.

11. I would not create this thread, I really was enjoying with the duels, but then you rage and begun to threats.
    GG.
    Threats eliminated. You created this thread because you want to show the server that you are better than me. Alright, now you are! The question is. Will they accept it?

12. Threats eliminated. You created this thread because you want to show the server that you are better than me. Alright, now you are! The question is. Will they accept it?
    Oh yes, I create threads to show the server than I'm better than every player that I beat in this game...!
    My 734 post are about that...

13. I didn't know Cursed Vision of Sargeras was mail.
    8 days play time and 522 ilvl. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
    Also "Quintesential quintet" on your achievements.

Sure 8 days.

14. I didn't know Cursed Vision of Sargeras was mail.
    8 days play time and 522 ilvl. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
    Also "Quintesential quintet" on your achievements.

Sure 8 days.
    True, it's not 8 days, was 9 days and 23 hours, excuse me (Copy the URL of the screenshot in google if you want see bigger):

And the Cursed vision... my hunter is Blind, so she does blind shoots :D

15. Well, it's quite obvious what happened at that one ss, recording trying to get an unfair kill cut. Really typical attitude as well when someone is so full of himself/herself starts acting like it wasn't a big deal, or idc. Pretty sure the rage was real. That's why you should never take games seriously and understand where real life is :D.

123 ... Last