1. that heliandra always trying to do some warmane drama xD when he gets raped 24/7 by this rog of my guild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_d1...ature=youtu.be
    This Rouge can kick *** 1 on 1 :D

2. if u wanna prove who is skilled, pick same class n fight.
    Pvp here is unbalanced n sort of sided towards a certain group of classes n specs..fair duel, same class.. we all know dks arent doing as intended to be..im pretty sure u both hav more than 5 chars.

p.s . can some mod merge this thread n illayanah's revenge thread together? essentially both r same
    a mirror duel is not the key

3. And this is why I will never rematch against this person.

Spoiler: Show
    Why the **** does everyone think about "REPUTATION".

Lets make this sh*t clear for everyone.

I did not come back for my ****ty reputation. I am here to destroy it even more for my own fun. Yes I do have a life and that is what I care about the most than anything else in the whole world. I just hosted a Halloween Party in my house, I'm just taking a rest, smiling as I type and read this thread, cuz later I have to clean a lot of mess.

I am so damn bored of this game, and it's getting old, same old bugged stuff you see every single day, all my friends from the start already said that to me countless times. How many of my friends, skilled vetarans of this game that were from Sargeras <Wrath of Hell Legion> are left playing here? 2? 3? Myself included. I stood up to make a difference just to make the Horde stronger in the past, united all of them into one guild, <Bloodlust> and it was all ruined by one ****ing person! Everything we all worked hard for. I am tired, I don't care anymore. I blinded myself and tried to help my friends and this server come together again, specifically for the Horde faction. And my own faction! SPITS at my face! When MoP came, this community gotten worse. They hated me for being someone standing up for the Horde faction. By then I realized that this is just a game, and this is just a private server with a rotting community, because of people like Delenis, people who cannot be honest, people that won't play fair and would do anything to win. And people that abuses bugs and flexes about it, feel awesome about it. It sickens me. And still "they" cant fix it. Let's be honest, most of those people, are playing on the Alliance faction. Whenever I upload a good wholesome montage video, I get more dislikes every day. We all know what that means. They know that I put a lot of effort into it, instead I get insults and dislikes. What a community!

I wouldn't recommend anyone who wants to play in this server that makes videos and play as a Horde. Cuz they would be hated instead of loved.

I lied everything about my goodbye thread. Call me crazy and ****, but your words wont matter anymore, your just gonna make me come after you.

Why am I exactly after the people who went against me? Cuz those are the kind of people that I mentioned above. Because it would be MY KIND OF FUN! Something I wouldn't be bored of, something they all should dislike a video about. Something that they will never forget and make them learn their lesson.

Delenis is like a roach to me, someone who only knows how to "Screenshot". He is just like a bottle cap that needs to be removed so you could drink what's inside. He was just the beginning. And I'm sure that he will never forget this. Which I eventually succeeded on.

I was doing this for a long long time, it's time I step it up on a whole new level. Besides, I need some raw vids to edit to brush up on my editing skills.
    To the people that I have done this to in the past, they either got humiliated, disbanded his/her guild, learned their lesson, quited or joined me. So feast your eyes on these. Who knows, your probably gonna be next to be included in my collection.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....nah-s-Farewell
    Edited: October 30, 2015

4. Delenis was always nice to Illyanah even in one ss you can see where Delenis asks nicely from Illy, if his friend lock can duel with her. Illy should have taken the losses like a mature person would do, but instead she went crazy with rage and started to make lies, started to be deceitful just to show like she did win, started calling Delenis a chicken and a coward, for not agreeing to duel with her, even when the score was 4-2. When finally delenis agreed to duel after all this sh*tstorm, Illy again tried to be deceitful and invited several people with her ( who's the chicken now? Ironic) to duel with one person and when she couldn't get that person, she killed some pleb with her gmates and made a thread saying she killed delenis and now laughs saying prove it that it wasn't him...you sure are the winner for the most drama and the biggest lier.

5. And this is why I will never rematch against this person.

Spoiler: Show

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....nah-s-Farewell
    What the f*ck?

6. Did you seriously had to necro this post just to add something entirely useless?

7. Did you seriously had to necro this post just to add something entirely useless?
    he wants to start another drama ... dont u know him? just go and check his posts in cata sub forums.

8. Did you seriously had to necro this post just to add something entirely useless?
    I was actually referred to this thread by delenis, I am a horde hero from Neltharion, didn't even know Ilyanah quit ... It's surprising really

9. I was actually referred to this thread by delenis, I am a horde hero from Neltharion, didn't even know Ilyanah quit ... It's surprising really
    She didn't quit for real.
    Anyway, you could have looked the date that post was made on before the epic necro.
    Edited: November 25, 2015

10. Threats eliminated. You created this thread because you want to show the server that you are better than me. Alright, now you are! The question is. Will they accept it?
    How f*cking stupid are you?

11. How f*cking stupid are you?
    Ironic coming from the guy quoting a post from a month ago.

12. Ironic coming from the guy quoting a post from a month ago.
    About a month ago month ago

http://i.imgur.com/htUeyLZ.jpg

First ... 91011