1. Just because a class is good doesnt mean its any easy to play haha. Its just as easy to play an unholy dk. Oh em gee. I put diseases up and heal myself when i take damage. Look i used lichborn and death coiled myself im so pro leet skillz. deathknights arent any more difficult. Its not hard to manage your pet or snapshot your buffs for gargoyle. If we're talking about op classes dks have deathgrip, self heals, a 45 second cd for immunity to magic that increases their damage, 2 pets, range dps from deathcoil + icy touch and much more.
    icy touch lel

go play destro lock in cata, then play ret pala

tell me which is easiest to play and which is stronger in general

PS:
    You have censure that does 25k ticks, and you can afk in bubble while your target dies because even with halved damage, you run like a ferari and do OP dmg.

PS2:
    inb4 any fagit who's going to ask "omg u have problem vs retries as destro?" no. Talking in general vs the remaining 8 classes.

It's always funny seeing retri paladins defending their class lol, they start making anything else look easy in order to get everyone on their level. "oh, but that class is super easy to play too if you can perfectly time your cc and burst, while using focus macros to blablabla" rofl

"just because a class does 120k instant heals, 25k dot, 70k ranged, runs with 25% bonus speed, can become immune for 8s while still dealing same damage and doesn't require 6 binds it doesn't mean it's OP or easy".
    Edited: October 27, 2015

2. icy touch lel

go play destro lock in cata, then play ret pala

tell me which is easiest to play and which is stronger in general

PS:
    You have censure that does 25k ticks, and you can afk in bubble while your target dies because even with halved damage, you run like a ferari and do OP dmg.

PS2:
    inb4 any fagit who's going to ask "omg u have problem vs retries as destro?" no. Talking in general vs the remaining 8 classes.

It's always funny seeing retri paladins defending their class lol, they start making anything else look easy in order to get everyone on their level. "oh, but that class is super easy to play too if you can perfectly time your cc and burst, while using focus macros to blablabla" rofl

"just because a class does 120k instant heals, 25k dot, 70k ranged, runs with 25% bonus speed, can become immune for 8s while still dealing same damage and doesn't require 6 binds it doesn't mean it's OP or easy".
    I was about to write something like that but... thank you. (all this ^)

3. I was about to write something like that but... thank you. (all this ^)
    Kudos to Metalnuts...
    #RatTakesSkill

4. freaking hilarious.
    I personally find this part even more hilarious xD
    Spoiler: Show
    If you are up for some decent learning curve, Feral or Enhance shaman have the biggest payoff.

5. I personally find this part even more hilarious xD
    #CarriedByLavaLash amirite?

/facepalm

6. let me guess, another mindless ***** who only knows how to tunnel and spam necro while playing with a ret paladin.. #staylow.

You're a No'kaled rogue... Mucho skillo there.
    if you really think dks are the most complicated class in pvp, then we have nothing to talk about.

aaand no, im not hemo.

nice try though 8/8.
    Edited: March 21, 2016

First 123