1. easiest class to play?

What is the easiest class to play pvp in ur opinion? (pvp)
    I'm bored playing Wratch of The Lich King, i want to donate 4-5 items and start play pvp, what class is the most fun & easiest to play? :)

2. ret paladin easy - 2buttons , buy gurthalak, get glad title , get *****.

3. They are all easy to play. Just spend some time with it and there you go.

4. Play what you like the most, not what others find fun.. I usually make a char on Warsong, play it a few days, if I like it, I level one on Neltharion..

5. The easiest Classes/Specs:
    Dps: Retri Paladin and Enha Shaman.
    Healer: Holy Paladin.
    Tank: Blood Dk (This one can belong into the easiest Dps and Healer spots too).

The most succefull Classes/Specs:
    Dps: Retri Paladin, Sub Rogue and MM Hunter.
    Healer: Disc Priest.
    Tank: LOL!

Edit: Boomkin for RBGs and you will be happy.

6. are you typing about pve?

if pvp you forgot discpriest which has been r1 in 3s for the past 2 season .

also feral is very good in arenas here

7. are you typing about pve?

if pvp you forgot discpriest which has been r1 in 3s for the past 2 season .

also feral is very good in arenas here
    For me Disc Priest is the best choice for PvP, not the easiest but probably the most powerfull.
    And I need to agree, Ferals are doing great in Arenas, especially with Disc priest as partner.

8. what about frost dk, and arms warrior? (pvp)

9. what about frost dk, and arms warrior? (pvp)
    Arms warrior sucks imo. They are too easy to kill when you are a rogue or a pala or a mage.

10. They are too easy to kill when you are a rogue or a pala or a mage.
    ... or a hunter, a feral, an enha shaman....

11. I would actually suggest not donating until you find the class you want to play and tried it out for a bit. Personally, for PvP I would suggest ret paladin or warrior. Not because they don't require skill but because you don't have to worry as much as casters about kiting and being super squishy.

12. Just go fully donated Arcane Mage, buy a keyboard with just one huge button and gg kek

123 Last