1. 3v3 Tournament hosted by VIRTUS - Coins, Stream and Shoutcasting!

Providing an update to this tournament and what is happening.

Due to some complications the tournament has been cancelled and will be rescheduled to a later date.

THIS EVENT WILL BE RELAUNCHED AT SOME TIME IN THE COMING MONTHS.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

Markux.
    Edited: November 14, 2015 Reason: Changes made

2. To confirm, we'll be helping with this tournament but we will not make any decisions during the tournament. Everything of that sort will fall on the shoulders of the organizers of the tournament, in this case the VIRTUS guild. We cannot influence on their decisions but we can definitely help out.

We've been asked for assistance and what we can do and what we can guarantee to provide is a safe environment for all participants of the tournament, all matches will be done in instanced manually created arena wargames with normal arena requirements. We will also make sure that tournament is free of any form of cheating.

We would also like to use this opportunity that we love these community organized events and that the community manager team absolutely enjoys helping with any sort of community driven and planned events so feel free to send a PM to us if you ever need any help.

Cheers.

3. Hey Try (aka Copper) here! I'm one of the announcers for this, and I just want to wish everyone who enters some luck and also to let you know we will be organizing this in a way that will ensure everyone has a fair shot at winning. Feel free to message me for any reason and I will do my best to make sure you get the right information as soon as possible.

Good luck! :)

4. To confirm, we'll be helping with this tournament but we will not make any decisions during the tournament. Everything of that sort will fall on the shoulders of the organizers of the tournament, in this case the VIRTUS guild. We cannot influence on their decisions but we can definitely help out.

We've been asked for assistance and what we can do and what we can guarantee to provide is a safe environment for all participants of the tournament, all matches will be done in instanced manually created arena wargames with normal arena requirements. We will also make sure that tournament is free of any form of cheating.

We would also like to use this opportunity that we love these community organized events and that the community manager team absolutely enjoys helping with any sort of community driven and planned events so feel free to send a PM to us if you ever need any help.

Cheers.
    I definitely wanna thank you for your support and assistance here. Without awesome people like you we couldn't make this event anywhere near as cool! :)

5. To confirm, we'll be helping with this tournament but we will not make any decisions during the tournament. Everything of that sort will fall on the shoulders of the organizers of the tournament, in this case the VIRTUS guild. We cannot influence on their decisions but we can definitely help out.

Cheers.
    Wonderful, thank you!

6. Try spamming it a bit in-game because not everyone reads the forum.Gl for the tournament :D

7. There will be a big change to the duel tournament. Update inc.

8. Sounds interesting and cool because we will have a BBC report of this tournament.

9. Providing an update to this tournament and what is happening.

Due to some complications in the organization of this event it has been cancelled for now.

THIS EVENT WILL BE RELAUNCHED AT SOME TIME IN THE COMING MONTHS.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

Markux.

10. I heard some people ditched you. That's unfortunate.

11. Something like that. I didn't have to cancel it but given the circumstances I felt like relaunching it at some stage in the future would work better than trying to soldier on irrespective of what has happened.

I also had issues with delivering this information to the people and as a result I'm expecting a number of people to whisper me on the 21st of November asking to join.

I intend to review the situation once again and determine how to more effectively distribute information about the tournament to anyone who might be interested.