1. warmane wod client

i downloaded the new mop client with wod models 2 weeks ago and on the character select screen on all chars the background is pre-rendered background of orgrimmar and stormwind while the warmane wotlk client has the complete new backgrounds with the wod models too. buggy for me or its just like that for everyone?

kind regards

2. Its normal as a fresh started game client !
    The backgrounds will change after finish in-game data downloading.

3. thats the funny thing really cause i actually downloaded the new mop client from the website and nothing ingame is downloading

4. I have the same problem with that client;( would like to know if there is any solution to this cause as you said nothing is downloading in game.

5. i believe this is the full client, i have 20mbps up 20 mbps download and it took me 2 full days to download this client

6. i believe this is the full client, i have 20mbps up 20 mbps download and it took me 2 full days to download this client
    You missed the point.

We know its full, but there is that error in it with the background in character selection.

7. The client you downloaded form Warmane maybe a full one,
    but it doesn't mean its 100% correct and finished Data client,
    data changes while gaming in WOW, pls try replace them with completed data files,
    you may check out the pose about WOD HD mod on MOP form this forum,
    it provides direct download links for completed data files,
    I had expd that problems before,
    and its fixed after replaced data file downloaded form that pose given.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

8. So which files should we update / download to get this fixed?

9. i downloaded the new mop client with wod models 2 weeks ago and on the character select screen on all chars the background is pre-rendered background of orgrimmar and stormwind while the warmane wotlk client has the complete new backgrounds with the wod models too. buggy for me or its just like that for everyone?

kind regards
    I have the same issue. Anyone have any solution?

10. can anyone confirm if it should be like this?

11. Bump, anyone with a solution for this?

12. Pls download the old MOP client and follow the steps in the pose WOD HD MOD on MOP,
    to apply thw wod mods, it do the same thing as the new MOP client but with less error!!
    the MOD team are having a bug report pose in this forum, and doing fixes as well.