1. So does that mean the players online on the homepage info is just not updated?

2. same problem here and server is up im watching neltharion pvp stream right now

3. I am having the same issue here. USA 10:20pm and EU is 8 to 9 hours ahead. Thought this would be a low peak time to play. I tried to log into all realms, all versions,,WOLK, Cata,Mop None works :O
    Edited: January 3, 2016

4. yup, same here. Haven't been on in a few months and thought it was my realm list which was set to molten which was odd since i know i changed it to warmane a while back. still no luck getting past authentication.

5. currently the same, so during the evening your stuck with a queue time, during the very morning the log-in is down ^^, Happy celebrations!

6. Hello so I was just playing WoW and everything was dandy, I get killed by this warlock and cant rezz so I do the unstuck feature on the website. After I did the unstuck, I try logging back it, but the login screen won't go past "Authenticating".
    About 20 or so seconds after it stays on Authenticating, I get "You have been disconnected from the server".
    I've never encountered this issue before, and I tried restarting my computer, but the screen won't go past "Authenticating".
    Why is this happening it's really f'ing annoying I just want to play can anyone suggest what is wrong?!

7. Im getting disconnected it just says authenticating then disconnects like after 30 secs.. is any body having the same issue?

8. Yes, Jessiesleight We are all having the same issue.

9. Weird though, i logged in 20 minutes ago and can't now. People still seem to be online (1.5k less, but still online).

10. Moltdown 2.0 incoming...3....2....1

11. Stuck in Authenticating?

Got dced and cant log in again, I'm stuck at authenticating.. Server problem?

12. So does that mean the players online on the homepage info is just not updated?
    Issue is being looked into right now.

Those who are ingame can still play, there seems to be an issue with connecting at the moment.

13. it's not just you, there is a problem right now. servers r up ppl r playing but we cant connect

14. Moltdown 2.0 incoming...3....2....1
    Hu3hu3hu3, 2016 comes with great expectations!

First 123412 ... Last