1. Thanks for the heads up

...also, this is the first time I've seen a large number of users (42) seeing a single thread at the same time

2. Can't seem to be able to log in raggy either..

3. Issue is being looked into right now.

Those who are ingame can still play, there seems to be an issue with connecting at the moment.

4. Still not working, damn it, someone do something already... I will lose my high...xd

5. I can't login Deathwing too, only says authenticating then DC's me

6. Edifice said there was some connection issue with servers (lord thread).

7. disconnected from the server

cant login cuz of disconnected from the server how to fix this?

8. why doesnt Warmane invest in a ddos prevention service like another highly popular Vanilla WoW server that I will not name. They use a service by Cloudflare and I do not believe they run into these issues on as frequent as a basis as Warmane.

9. why doesnt Warmane invest in a ddos prevention service like another highly popular Vanilla WoW server that I will not name. They use a service by Cloudflare and I do not believe they run into these issues on as frequent as a basis as Warmane.
    As far as I know, Cloudflare didn't work like that. I thought it was only used for websites, not ports used for WoW.

10. why doesnt Warmane invest in a ddos prevention service like another highly popular Vanilla WoW server that I will not name. They use a service by Cloudflare and I do not believe they run into these issues on as frequent as a basis as Warmane.
    We do have one. This issue isn't related to that, though.

The issue should be resolved now.

11. why doesnt Warmane invest in a ddos prevention service like another highly popular Vanilla WoW server that I will not name. They use a service by Cloudflare and I do not believe they run into these issues on as frequent as a basis as Warmane.
    1. Because we already do;
    2. Because our success, and by consequence the magnitude of the attacks, are on a different level;
    3. Because this has nothing to do with attacks.

First 1234513 ... Last