1. i can log into my account off of my main pc but cant log in any of them off of my laptop
    Look for differences between the file from your computer and your laptop, so that we might know what is missing or something =D

2. WOw. Thank you a lot. I wasn't hoping that this will work. Nice, already waiting in queue.
    I was p**ed off for all day, because of this. But now I'm happy that everything works. Everyone should do this.

3. The main page doesnt load now.... meltdown?

4. let me just point that thist thread is live for around 15 hours... has 32 pages and 476 posts (and counting) :D

5. let me just point that thist thread is live for around 15 hours... has 32 pages and 476 posts (and counting) :D
    Including yours?

6. Why im getting kicks?

So yeasterday im playing and i got "You have been disconected" so i think server drop again. So i immediately write in my password and try to login. Boom server is fine and i am about to wait 45 minutes bcz of 700 players quee. Now again. Im playing and i got disconected while playing like it was drop. Instantly try to reconnect and quee again. Why? Why????

7. For those still having trouble:

1. Go into your Warmane Wow folder
    2. Go to Data folder
    3. Go to "enUS" folder
    4. Find "realmlist.wtf" and open it with notepad
    5. Make sure it says: set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    6. Save the changes and close the file
    7. Open WoW and login and play.
    Bumping to those who didnt see it. It seems to have helped many people.
    I have been merging duplicated threads into this one.
    Also be sure it is login.warmane.com , and not login.molten.com

8. Bumping to those who didnt see it. It seems to have helped many people.
    I have been merging duplicated threads into this one.
    Also be sure it is login.warmane.com , and not login.molten.com
    Remember that the file might be read only - right click the realmlist.wtf and select 'properties' then uncheck 'Read only' then press OK.
    Then you can edit it with the above instructions.

9. Well look i think i have an issue.. I go to: Data, enUS, realmlist and it is already set to set realmlist logon.warmane.com but i still keep getting the disconnected from the server message

10. server still down ?! im playying cata you has been deconnected from the server it say

11. Still no fix fo this issue? I really want to play D:

First ... 24323334