1. Log in problem

I don't know if it is just me but i have been having problems loging in to frostwolf... It either gets stuck at the authentication window of it says i have been disconnected from the server.

Is the problem with frostwolf server or is it my game?

Please help

2. Having the same issues. Was just online, and now I can't get back in. Stays at authenticating for a bit, and then says disconnected from server.

3. We do have one. This issue isn't related to that, though.

The issue should be resolved now.
    We can't enter the realm again. It gets me disconnected after authenticating.

4. still getting dc at log in screen <_<

5. Having the same issue. Authenticating for like 10 seconds and then disconnects on Frostwolf. Interestingly you still get the same issue if you enter random characters as login credentials, so it doesn't seem to even be checking our login info before DC'ing us :(

6. Same here, i guess its server then.

7. same issue here also, i was mining atm when i had disconnected and cant get back in.
    i tried possible troubleshooting like deleting my cache and error folder but it didnt work.
    im hoping for answers

8. 1. Because we already do;
    2. Because our success, and by consequence the magnitude of the attacks, are on a different level;
    3. Because this has nothing to do with attacks.
    What steps are being done to negate attacks? How do different DDoS attacks compare to other servers which have reached stability?

I am not claiming to be an expert, but with the new year I remember Warmane promising to provide information to community and this forum appears to currently be that location.

9. I'm assuming that the login server(s) as a whole are down... which is why we can't get past a very quick stall at authenticating. I guess I should note that I'm trying to log into Ragnaros.

10. me either so i'm glad that i'm not the only one :D

11. Login server is back up.

12. What steps are being done to negate attacks? How do different DDoS attacks compare to other servers which have reached stability?

I am not claiming to be an expert, but with the new year I remember Warmane promising to provide information to community and this forum appears to currently be that location.
    1. Not for me to say, and if it was, I'd say "what" it's irrelevant for the community;
    2. From you asking that, I can only assume you don't understand what a DDoS is (otherwise you wouldn't make such question), so it would be pointless to add anything.

First ... 2345614 ... Last