1. You have been disconnected from the server

Can we have a blacklist for this server for ninja looting because it is way out of hand ...

Just wondering.

2. you can report them, according Warmane policy ninja looting is even worse than hacking, there is like 2-6 months ban if I rememeber correctly
    Check the third post of this guide "In-game raid ninja policy": http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2202865
    Edited: October 25, 2015

3. ..and then, but i am enchanter!.. :D x.x

4. ..and then, but i am enchanter!.. :D x.x
    Please drown yourself in the nearest water body. Or even better disenchant yourself.

5. lol ..but but this would cause disbalance in the economic of the servers, there are Too many such needers! The amount of enchanting materials would overrun the market.......

shall i deench myself too? xD

6. Are servers down atm?

Login keeps getting to authenticating then disconnected.....

7. Yeh, login servers are down atm, some people are ddosing it because they weren't happy with their gifts.

8. Can't log in

No matter what expansion I try and log on to, I get disconnected. It just says authenticating for like 20 seconds then disconnects me. Anyone know how to fix this? I was just playing earlier.

Thanks!

9. server connection

Hi there

i try to log in but i can't. Is lordaeron down? it says " you have been disconnected to the server"

thanks

10. Same issue. Is the login down? I still see people connected though... :O

11. I hate that ddos prevention like this is almost impossible to prevent...

12. Same issue here. Everything worked fine yesterday :) Hopefully it will work soon !

12311 ... Last