1. Simple reason that alliance wins. Loads of humans with op racial that is stronger them every anti cc trinket in game. End of story #humansarelame
    i disagree

racial wont carry the game. horde aswell got pvp trinket.

simply horde in warsong go middle and zerg while ally send a group of 4 ppl cap the flag. ab the same. horde zerg middle in blacksmith while ally send rogue to ninja bases. I quitted pvp last week cuz im full so now i dont know the situation well but as fr as i saw (me myself as drenei warrior) i a single weekend i dressed myself almost completely (4pcs grandh marshal). Stop complain about racials and get used to the fact that horde is a faction of whiners

instead of complain of racials when u join bg elaborate strategy and try to group up instead of afk middle of map zerging you will notice things will go better

2. Simple reason that alliance wins. Loads of humans with op racial that is stronger them every anti cc trinket in game. End of story #humansarelame
    I understand that human racial is excellent for PvP, but I definitely can't support anyone blaming it entirely for their failures in BGs.

Hordes are owning the Alliance. I did 12 Battlegrounds today and only 1 of them was win. I am talking about Arathi Basin. Warsong Gulch is pretty much the same situation. Can't say anything about Alterac Valley yet.
    Who wins depends greatly on the time of day and which players are online/queuing up currently. Just because you played and lost 10 in a row one afternoon doesn't mean that either faction sucks.

The team which ends up with more proactive players who have a brain will be the victors as always.

3. i disagree
    racial wont carry the game. horde aswell got pvp trinket.
    2m vs 5m doesn't make difference??

??!!?!?

Lmao

First 12