1. Better for you to stay out of bg's and when you get in you will see why...
    I don't know whats happening to Horde in PvP , Horde dominated bg's always.. like 80% Alliance wins

2. Played 15 BGs yesterday and didn't lose a single one. Maybe its because I'm playing premades mostly

3. Played 15 BGs yesterday and didn't lose a single one. Maybe its because I'm playing premades mostly
    >plays in premades
    >wonders why he doesn't lose.

Come on man.

4. >plays in premades
    >wonders why he doesn't lose.

Come on man.
    Im wondering why the queue times are 40+ minutes.

5. For me they're 2-5 mins on average. You must be unlucky as hell.

6. Queue is way longer when grouped up, don't ask me why. It's better to single queue all at the same time.

7. Queue is way longer when grouped up, don't ask me why. It's better to single queue all at the same time.
    and lose to a bunch of palawars globaling you

i decided iam ****ing done with pugging as horde, this vanilla with wotlk spells is handicaped bullsh`t
    can't wait for tbc + to forget this crap

8. Speaking of bgs 90% of wsg on 60 goes like this horde tries to capture the flag for 15 mins then allies nuke us in like 5 mins.

Arathi is 75% loss cuz people capture 3 bases and go for other 2 leaving the 3 they got defenseless so we get nuked by losing all 5 bases.

9. Everyone plays AB instead of WSG.

10. and lose to a bunch of palawars globaling you

i decided iam ****ing done with pugging as horde, this vanilla with wotlk spells is handicaped bullsh`t
    can't wait for tbc + to forget this crap
    TBC where retpaladins' judgement hits 15% harder, got 15% more str from talents and have avenging wrath, which is extra 20% damage and makes all damage ignore 50% resist/armor/absorb? You gonna have a bad time.

11. Simple reason that alliance wins. Loads of humans with op racial that is stronger them every anti cc trinket in game. End of story #humansarelame

12. Not everyone in ally plays a human lol

13. Hordes are owning the Alliance. I did 12 Battlegrounds today and only 1 of them was win. I am talking about Arathi Basin. Warsong Gulch is pretty much the same situation. Can't say anything about Alterac Valley yet.

12 Last