Kiralolz

Legendary weapons

Will the legendary daggers & legendary staff be available on Neltharion ?

2. Will the legendary daggers & legendary staff be available on Neltharion ?
    No idea about the staff, been many months since there was news on it. With the daggers, a few months ago in a stream I suggested they add it to Madness HC's loot table (like they did with Smourne on Wrath) and they said that they will consider that and give us news, none yet. But with the current bugs that make Madness HC an easy boss, I don't think that will be a thing for a while.

3. No idea about the staff, been many months since there was news on it. With the daggers, a few months ago in a stream I suggested they add it to Madness HC's loot table (like they did with Smourne on Wrath) and they said that they will consider that and give us news, none yet. But with the current bugs that make Madness HC an easy boss, I don't think that will be a thing for a while.
    I would like to ask you a few questions can you help me? :D

4. Is OP my long lost twin brother :o

5. Well, since they killed Mage, releasing this legendary weapon is the only thing they can do to redeem themselves. But don't worry, they won't release that staff. They said time and time again. :)

6. Well, since they killed Mage, releasing this legendary weapon is the only thing they can do to redeem themselves. But don't worry, they won't release that staff. They said time and time again. :)
    kiled mage? rly?

7. Well, since they killed Mage, releasing this legendary weapon is the only thing they can do to redeem themselves. But don't worry, they won't release that staff. They said time and time again. :)
    "Killed mage"

haha best joke today.

I'm sorry you need to exploit bugs in order to be successful with your class, you are glad you never played retail.

8. "Killed mage"

haha best joke today.

I'm sorry you need to exploit bugs in order to be successful with your class, you are glad you never played retail.
    So, what's your Mage's ilvl and how much DPS do you make?

9. http://imgur.com/qLc7nx5
    Thats how much dps they make :P
    Before the ignite fix a fire mage could do 154k mil dps and 7 bil dmg but that just my highest.
    After ignite fix, I do around 70k to 75k burst dps and 55k to 65k stable dps depending on rng.

Ignite Munching is not even working, so once they fix it there would be a dps increase (confirmed by Green_dev pm).
    Btw, I still play retail and I enjoyed fire during 4.3.4 with legendary staff.

10. Before the ignite fix a fire mage could do 154k mil dps and 7 bil dmg but that just my highest.
    After ignite fix, I do around 70k to 75k burst dps and 55k to 65k stable dps depending on rng.
    Which is roughly what a fire mage did back on retail iirc.

So to all the other mages, Fire isn't dead, you just have a L2P issue

11. Which is roughly what a fire mage did back on retail iirc.

So to all the other mages, Fire isn't dead, you just have a L2P issue
    Yup, they need to learn to play it proper, but the ignite calculations are not correct yet. I had people whisper me on how F*ck I'm doing high dps and asking me if there is a new bug lol. /facepalm

12. Well there's something wrong with Damage calculation, Weltall and green_dev were talking about it just now.

So just sit tight and expect a correction,

13. Well. Thank you. I knew it wasn't just me. Well, pardon me for copying other people's tallent tree and had them teach me how to burst like I've never bursted before and had insane DPS and now I barely make 30k. ;)