1. We only count the first wipe as the official one since that was the one that deleted your old chars, all the second wipe ever did was give you a second chance to correct any mistakes you might have done after the first wipe, that or steal some more names from people.
    If you were twinking before moltdown you would have known that the twinking scene has always been like a rollercoaster cause the population could go up or down at any moment. What really killed twinking (at least in Ragnaros) was that after the wipe no one had the will to start again, this goes for the twinks that were there when it happened and for those who came back to find all their twinks deleted.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

2. Anyway after the wipes,when it comes to twinking only Deathwing was active and only one bracket was running BGS and that was 70-79!
    Who knows... it might get active at Christmas again... it always gets on winter season.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

3. Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron. <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> already has 204 members/twinks, either Twinking in the game or Twinks in real life.

Does Antagonism forum avatar has a condom in its/her/his mouth?

4. Come to MoP!
    We have 10s, 60s, 70s, and even 80s who are active, 19s are around but they could use some help too :D

Come to the Mist of Pandaria side, you know you want to.

5. Does Antagonism forum avatar has a condom in its/her/his mouth?
    yeah I forgot mine

6. Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron. <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> already has 204 members/twinks, either Twinking in the game or Twinks in real life.

Does Antagonism forum avatar has a condom in its/her/his mouth?

''Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron''
    ''Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron''
    Repeating....

twinking or (Deathwing's Twinking Community) died because veterans twinks(such as i)Stopped to care about everything,I afked from Mai to september them came back to play: The horde full or half of 79s and ally 70s,All my friends and some RLF friends quit wow,so i was alone carrying the bgs.
    Just like i stated above horde had the most 79s(because well known carried guild was inactive since everyone quit wow + the guild was compromised some tards kicked all the twinks from guild)
    So I decided to return back to ally,and then... horde 79s stopped to play(aka old lordaeron nubs 79 twinks)
    So i said fck this sh!t i'm out!And then... the final blow came from warmane stuff to eliminate the low lvl items and half of the twinks just gave up...
    Anyway i was disapointed about the community of the current 70-79 (after second wipe)
    The old lordaeron twinks are just good to leave bgs or to play full team of twinks versus us when we have 2-3 twinks and rest levelers.

Now,you understand how twinking community died... when there are no leaders,or serious players that spamm daily for bgs organize events,or twinks that recruit for their specific bracket,it can't be active.

i posted 99% of the 70-79 not of the rest brackets but after the second wipe only 70-79 was trully active.

My only regret is:After meeting better the old garbage lordtwinks,i wish to go back in time to never play a 79 or 78 and to play as a 70Twink

Finally realised on ragnaros back when 70s ruled&had cool community until some players decided to lvl on 79,so i said why not''let's go,let's make a 79 twink''
    I was promoting so much the 79s for no one... since no one really did a good recruitment atleast back on ragnaros.
    the quote: ''A 70 never wins 79'' not true,i bet 100% the 70s could fck on the old 79s lordaeron.

Seriously?On 70-79 [Deathwing] we have twinks that have 11k-12k hks and 15k(and yes after wipe i can name you some)
    i myself got 5k hks
    10-19 was inactive in the past 3-4 months, when 70-79 was alive and in good condition,i know this because i saw you on 80s playing.. Even you said the 19s died...

people lost faith after warmane removed low lvl items from marketplace.
    They are lazy to farm them,since twinking can be more competitive...But ye.. Blizzard probably tried to get rid of all twinks,just like warmane does and maybe... did.

P.S. Playing 80 atm having alot of fun.... but i miss twinking :/

Twinking is OVER for me.. i Won't carry i won't recruit i don't care anymore,i will just join the bracket like 60%-70% of the twinks do.
    And sorry for my grammar. :p and bad writting.
    Edited: November 4, 2015

7. the spoken has been truth from elipas and btw who the kek is Healsonheels

8. RIP in pieces.

jk nobody cares

9. Who the hell are u who carried 19 lol

10. i am sorry. i am not gonna waste more time playing this game. especially after 2 wipes and after they removed market place items..

11. i am sorry. i am not gonna waste more time playing this game. especially after 2 wipes and after they removed market place items..
    Wrong. There was one wipe that affected everyone. I highly doubt you got to your 'twink level', and fully geared in 2 days after the first wipe.

They removed marketplace items 3 months after they announced they were being removed. That's your problem. Not Warmane's.

Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron. <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> already has 204 members/twinks, either Twinking in the game or Twinks in real life.
    The twinking community already died before you arrived. Sorry, but you were too late. Twinking never lifted off, compared to the 23,000 players that were on Warmane, twinks made up around 4% of the community.

Secondly, you describe yourself as a god by suggesting you are the reason why twinking died; but I see no evidence of this. How can you prove that twinking on every other realm died because you went to Lordaeron? Oh wait, I guess you have none. My bad.

I would make sure you aren't as arrogant or full of yourself next time since it seems you believe you're in full control, and
    suggest to be a "leader" or "representative" of the twink community based on your response of:

Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron.
    That is just a co-incidence and you have no evidence whatsoever that it is the case.
    Edited: November 5, 2015

12. Wrong. There was one wipe that affected everyone. I highly doubt you got to your 'twink level', and fully geared in 2 days after the first wipe.

They removed marketplace items 3 months after they announced they were being removed. That's your problem. Not Warmane's.

The twinking community already died before you arrived. Sorry, but you were too late. Twinking never lifted off, compared to the 23,000 players that were on Warmane, twinks made up around 4% of the community.

Secondly, you describe yourself as a god by suggesting you are the reason why twinking died; but I see no evidence of this. How can you prove that twinking on every other realm died because you went to Lordaeron? Oh wait, I guess you have none. My bad.

I would make sure you aren't as arrogant or full of yourself next time since it seems you believe you're in full control, and
    suggest to be a "leader" or "representative" of the twink community based on your response of:

That is just a co-incidence and you have no evidence whatsoever that it is the case.
    Don't give a **** now. I wasted years here myself , wasted money , wasted my nerves and so i don't even care.. the point is twinks died 'cause this server killed them, not because of us.Molten didn't even gave me all coins and vps i wasted in these years..also they lied us that we have 30 days to spend coins or they are reseted.. after i paid real money.. and after i spent my coins cuz i was affraid to lose them they said we actually had more than 1month to spend them... so for example i had sm before wipes.. i got my coins back(some of them) and sm wasn't on market place.. i spent them cause i had 30 days to do that according to Molten stuff, and then sm was back ...but i had no coins.. tricky server. All my friends left server or quited, alot of them were donors. So per total atleast 60 of my friends(13) irl friends lvl 80 and like 40 twinks i knew left the game/server 1-2 months before wipe and some of them after the wipe. And the last twinks left after they removed items.. And u cannot tell me ppl didnt quit cuz of the removal items cuz they told me that in game that they will leave if they remove the items.. U cannot leave bugged 70's dungeons and raids and remove 70's items at same time. If 70's raids and dung were working 100% as on retail wotlk we wouldnt care of removal items... but you see? We, twinks have no option. Market place low items are removed and for example sunwell plateau raid bosses or even mobs hit like mobs and bosses in icc 25hc. Another example : If i want the Magister Terrance gear i cannotvote for it.. items were removed. But if i wanna farm them in MT normal i cannot cause the mobs near the 1st boss hit like Lich king on 25 hc even for a bis 80 tank and u cannot deny that(for those who said molten didnt kill us but we killed ourselves). Unless molten script the 70 stuff they should leave us a choice.. 70 items on market place doesnt affect lvl 80 players.. we play twinks for fun.. so they should put them back in respect for ppl like us who wasted time on this server , royal players, some of us even donated...that's all i can say. I am not gonna cry or spent more time writting replies.. i have a job , i got no more time for wow....i rarely enter in game on my twink which is main char just to see what's going on for a short time.. cuz i have nothing to do even if i want something.

First 1234 Last