1. Wrong. There was one wipe that affected everyone. I highly doubt you got to your 'twink level', and fully geared in 2 days after the first wipe.

They removed marketplace items 3 months after they announced they were being removed. That's your problem. Not Warmane's.

The twinking community already died before you arrived. Sorry, but you were too late. Twinking never lifted off, compared to the 23,000 players that were on Warmane, twinks made up around 4% of the community.

Secondly, you describe yourself as a god by suggesting you are the reason why twinking died; but I see no evidence of this. How can you prove that twinking on every other realm died because you went to Lordaeron? Oh wait, I guess you have none. My bad.

I would make sure you aren't as arrogant or full of yourself next time since it seems you believe you're in full control, and
    suggest to be a "leader" or "representative" of the twink community based on your response of:

That is just a co-incidence and you have no evidence whatsoever that it is the case.
    You know nothing , i am not arrogant, i dont see myself a god.. and on the other hand i am a veteran compared with you. I am here since 2009(2011 on this acc) i know more than you about server's history. I also had my own guilds for 80's and for twinks... Have you ever carried your guildies in ur our guilds? I myself like few people i knew,wasted days and nights growing my own and other twink guilds where i was just a member. Besides i knew ppl who played almost non stop ,we also donated , some of them donated alot of money that you will never spend even for a homeless guy. So compared with us you are just a recruit and not a veteran like us.. we wen't thru alot of changes since 2009 but you tell me: (The twinking community already died before you arrived) But actually you came too late(2013) here to figure out how twinks started and how they ended...

2. You know nothing , i am not arrogant, i dont see myself a god.. and on the other hand i am a veteran compared with you. I am here since 2009(2011 on this acc) i know more than you about server's history. I also had my own guilds for 80's and for twinks... Have you ever carried your guildies in ur our guilds? I myself like few people i knew,wasted days and nights growing my own and other twink guilds where i was just a member. Besides i knew ppl who played almost non stop ,we also donated , some of them donated alot of money that you will never spend even for a homeless guy. So compared with us you are just a recruit and not a veteran like us.. we wen't thru alot of changes since 2009 but you tell me: (The twinking community already died before you arrived) But actually you came too late(2013) here to figure out how twinks started and how they ended...
    An uneducated individual does not deserve my response.

If you had any sense, you would have realised it was directed at Healsonheels for the arrogance. The only part directed to you is about Twinking is the first paragraph about you not starting again, and using the wipe as an excuse with shop item removal.

Thirdly, I see no point arguing with you. Not because I have "no reply" which is what you may think, but because I have better tasks to perform.
    Edited: November 5, 2015

3. Dunno about lord but MoP has a stable amount of 70s in their ranks, thats why I moved there.
    The second i heard about a new wotlk realm I knew rags/dw will go down hill.

Reppin Twinkletwinklelittlestar
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Twin...stwolf/summary

4. the spoken has been truth from elipas and btw who the kek is Healsonheels
    Who the hell are u who carried 19 lol
    I would make sure you aren't as arrogant or full of yourself next time since it seems you believe you're in full control, and
    suggest to be a "leader" or "representative" of the twink community based on your response of:
    Pretty much all of this.

the point is twinks died 'cause this server killed them, not because of us.
    Lolno
    Molten didn't even gave me all coins and vps i wasted in these years..
    You're not a special snowflake, the same happened to all of us.
    also they lied us that we have 30 days to spend coins or they are reseted.. after i paid real money.. and after i spent my coins cuz i was affraid to lose them they said we actually had more than 1month to spend them...
    There was a timer that was showed exactly how much time you had until your coins were wiped. That's your fault.
    All my friends left server or quited, alot of them were donors. So per total atleast 60 of my friends(13) irl friends lvl 80 and like 40 twinks i knew left the game/server 1-2 months before wipe and some of them after the wipe.
    Cool story
    And the last twinks left after they removed items.. And u cannot tell me ppl didnt quit cuz of the removal items cuz they told me that in game that they will leave if they remove the items..
    Nope. Twinking on DW died before the removal of items, and the removal of items doesn't affect existing twinks who are already geared.
    U cannot leave bugged 70's dungeons and raids and remove 70's items at same time. If 70's raids and dung were working 100% as on retail wotlk we wouldnt care of removal items... but you see?
    The removal of items didn't change much since twinking was dead anyway and there is no active PvE regardless, unless you count carry raids.
    and for example sunwell plateau raid bosses or even mobs hit like mobs and bosses in icc 25hc.
    Lol.
    even mobs hit like mobs and bosses in icc 25hc.
    Even more lol.
    But if i wanna farm them in MT normal i cannot cause the mobs near the 1st boss hit like Lich king on 25 hc even for a bis 80 tank
    If you can't kill them with a geared 80, that's your problem. The mobs' damage is working as intended. Do some looking in to the mechanics of the mobs and see why. (Hint: it's a certain buff that they get)
    i am a veteran compared with you. I am here since 2009(2011 on this acc) i know more than you about server's history. I also had my own guilds for 80's and for twinks...
    Having a twink for a long time =! you are a knowledgeable about twinking and the twink community.

TL;DR SixxSyndrome's comments are pretty much irrelevant and are not accurate representations of the Deathwing twink community.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

5. How can twinks be dead when Lordaeron is full of them?

6. Twinking died cause no option to donate lvl19/39/60/70.

@above read title of thread.

7. This thread should be closed immediately. There is nothing to discuss, comment, ask or doubt. Healsonheels stated her opinion days ago. The people that have reacted or answered in any kind of negative behavior, you have the right to apologize, personally, to your Queen. If given the gift of Life by The Holy Mother, Healsonheels, you must, in addition, apologize to the Alliance, and be exposed, nude, for twelve hours, in the Trade Disctrict, Stormwind. The Lich Queen already made the decision. <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> is currently playing on Lordaeron.

Holy mass will be held by High Bishop Healsonheels, our Lady of the Light. She will personally open the doors of her Church to welcome you with open arms, in The Cathedral of Light, on Sunday 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.

- HoH, Slayer of Masculity †

edit: www.soundcloud.com/healsonheels
    Edited: November 6, 2015

8. Stop replying, I already closed this thread, like I closed Deathwing's twinking community.

Carry on.

9. why is this thread open if you already closed this thread wtf just doenst make any sense like omfg its so dumb and fake you are liar man ppl pls dont belive this liar he aint even real person he is fake

10. Stop replying, I already closed this thread, like I closed Deathwing's twinking community.

Carry on.
    Da fck you closed Deathwing's twinking community?U mad bro?Or you live in your world,ignoring the truth?
    You just played the 10-19 boring bracket lol
    when you mean ''deathwing's community'' it means all bracket not just a bunch of lowbies creatures without mounts like the 19s.

Condolences for the twinks of Deathwing.And to keep a moment of silence...

P.S the music you posted is not even music... fail man lol :D
    GL on lordaeron with your little squad with no mounts :)

11. Da fck you closed Deathwing's twinking community?U mad bro?Or you live in your world,ignoring the truth?
    You just played the 10-19 boring bracket lol
    when you mean ''deathwing's community'' it means all bracket not just a bunch of lowbies creatures without mounts like the 19s.

Condolences for the twinks of Deathwing.And to keep a moment of silence...

P.S the music you posted is not even music... fail man lol :D
    GL on lordaeron with your little squad with no mounts :)
    You right Epilas...just let it go.. Healsonheels, Bareloc and Randomdin are pro players.. they know everything ^^ they are pro.

12. Whatever, I don't even remember writing the past messages.

13. Deathwing's Twinking Community completely died because Healsonheels is now playing in Lordaeron. <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> already has 204 members/twinks, either Twinking in the game or Twinks in real life.

Does Antagonism forum avatar has a condom in its/her/his mouth?
    Me and Latous also deleted our Twinks in Deathwing.
    LOL funny. You and Latous had nothing to do with the bracket dying, the only 2 reasons for this were me and Outofammo. When you and Outofammo tried recording skype/personal **** of me (as well as the blackmail ingame mails etc) I decided to quit and move to V-quality as well as playing on unknown names at lvl80 pvp, my guild (which was the majority of the horde 10-19) followed me or quit when we moved meaning that 10-19's officially died on DW. You should of focused more on crossing the U.S border from Mexico rather than pestering me.
    Edited: November 17, 2015

14. Stop replying, I already closed this thread, like I closed Deathwing's twinking community.

Carry on.
    HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL Try again heals, you always say that **** dude, we all, all the twinks in the server, in the earth, in the universe know that the you are not the one that killed the community dude, you couldn't even kill me in BGs dude, I ****ing killed you everytime I saw you, ****ing bubble renew spammer on yourself run away more ***** loool, help help yeah that's right ***** run back to your graveyard to meet your fukin azz noob guild not even a twink guild no mounts level 1 and level 80s not twinks YOU ARE NOT A TWINK HEALSONHEELS!!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEEEEENNNNN YOU ARE NOT REEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GO AWAYYYYYY PLEASEEE LEAVE ME ALONEEEE GET OUT OF MY HEAD MOTHER****ER AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF

Wait wait... wtf... omg...

brb

First 1234 Last