1. These 3 Twink Guild Leaders...

Seriously..

Like...

I mean...

Just...

You know?

2. I guess the twinks moved back to Lordaeron or what? I'm curious.

3. Wait we still can obtain the gear! Using coins. Interesting I thought all the gear under lvl 80 was removed, I prolly forgot to read the part of "Only vote items". Lol I don't know why you still play here srsly xD

4. Starting up the low level twink bracket on Deathwing again. For anyone who created a twink on Deathwing and wasted their coins to make a twink. We have about 10 active members on the alliance side (working on horde) we have enchanters and all. Message me in game IGN: Micah
    This guild is for anyone who wants to join Deathwing with faster rates and RDF gear. We accept anyone between 10-19. Mark my words, we will have this operation up and running within the next few weeks so anyone who has a low level Deathwing twink just shoot me a message and we will have you geared, leveled and enchanted.

5. Why not Ragnaros, as it does have a more superior sounding name.

6. Starting up the low level twink bracket on Deathwing again. For anyone who created a twink on Deathwing and wasted their coins to make a twink. We have about 10 active members on the alliance side (working on horde) we have enchanters and all. Message me in game IGN: Micah
    This guild is for anyone who wants to join Deathwing with faster rates and RDF gear. We accept anyone between 10-19. Mark my words, we will have this operation up and running within the next few weeks so anyone who has a low level Deathwing twink just shoot me a message and we will have you geared, leveled and enchanted.
    Message Micah or Tbt (me) to get you settled on DW. We will be starting up the horde side shortly.

7. Like a beautiful Phoenix rising from its ashes twinking has been born anew on Deathwing. Nothing extraordinary but we are doing well for ourselves. Two guilds have risen...

Alliance
    <Warsong Track Team>

Horde
    <Tribe>

Feel free to drop by and say hello! Or start up a twink and get in on this action

First ... 234