1. damn, i wanted to play an alliance pally......

Hi there, ust arrived on Lordaeron, and since paladin was my main back in wotlk, i was so overjoyed to be able to play it................... until i saw that half of the alliance was full of warriors and pallies, which means i'll have a verrryyyyyy tough time finding a guild for pve (especially if i want to play ret)

The thing is i actually love female human animations and the alliance lore, but i'm gonna be another humman pally, another "noob class roller" as people say, and all those problems worry me -_-.

Should i go horde to pve with a pally, or am i worrying too much? Thank you for the advices guys

2. Hi there, ust arrived on Lordaeron, and since paladin was my main back in wotlk, i was so overjoyed to be able to play it................... until i saw that half of the alliance was full of warriors and pallies, which means i'll have a verrryyyyyy tough time finding a guild for pve (especially if i want to play ret)

The thing is i actually love female human animations and the alliance lore, but i'm gonna be another humman pally, another "noob class roller" as people say, and all those problems worry me -_-.

Should i go horde to pve with a pally, or am i worrying too much? Thank you for the advices guys
    Who cares really. If human ret is what you want to play, play it, period. Work on your application and finding a guild won't be an issue.

3. Hi there, ust arrived on Lordaeron, and since paladin was my main back in wotlk, i was so overjoyed to be able to play it................... until i saw that half of the alliance was full of warriors and pallies, which means i'll have a verrryyyyyy tough time finding a guild for pve (especially if i want to play ret)

Just be better then the rest and you wont have any trouble, I went to the same tought process, but then realised most of them dont know ****, cant even support, and will eventualy reroll a dk, and the point of this game is to play what you like and not whats on demand...

4. This is just a game after all, play whatever you enjoy the most.
    I rolled a human female priest and ret pally, because that's what I like to play, I don't care if they're overpopulated or considered the "noob pvp class/race", I don't even ****ing pvp at all. And I'll be a tank/heal OS, so the haters will want me in their PuGs regardless.

Guilds will be looking for exceptional palas, but it shouldn't be hard to stand out - if you know how to manage buffs, when to use Aura Mastery and how to utilize the Hand of... spells, then you're already better than 90% of the paladin wannabes, who think that ret spec is for DPS only and helping the raid is a waste of GCD.
    Hell, if you have PallyPower installed, you're alredy superior.

5. As long as you are the best you will have no problems, having good people skills also helps.