1. Alright. Let me see if I can still do this with your "fixed realm".
    1. A mage can pull 10 mobs and not die because of frost spec, frost nova and mass damage. So skill is required.
    2. This is an MMO, what you expect?
    3. If you are playing an MMO, or any other game, you work for what you need, thus arguing that you have not enough gold is like complaining that you can't read other page of a book because it does not flip itself.
    4. Can agree, if you are like me who likes to enjoy the moments, yet if you want to do it fast, it can be fast, by ignoring achievements and avoiding world pvp.
    5. I am thinking of getting a character, getting it to minimum for deadmines, and leveling it up without leaving a city. Your argument is stupid, since you know, you look for group, wait for summon, do a dungeon, repeat. Once done hearthstone to city. Sell items get mats, level proffs... no RDF doesn't mean you can't do same thing, it just means you will do it a bit slower.
    6. Casual - does not mean bad player. Free to play - does not mean bad player. It is about time and dedication to the game, so when "True hardcore" people start hammering on others it just means that poor sod ran out of low level people to gank and new people to insult. Good on you, may you burn in hell or what ever version of hell you imagine.

2. You got the full mark,it's easy to troll people here ,i don't know if it's stupidity or laziness to read full post before reply from deep of their poor heart.
    We need a reputation system like arena junkies forum.
    +1

3. The replies in this thread are the exact reason why we don't have it. :P

Poor fablE would be super downrated now.

4. Pretty dam sure he's trolling... Calm your tits people.

5. He is kinda right instability after every random update,its not that it is hard to go to dungeon its bcs ppl req 5 levels above the dungeon which makes it green and u get little exp.If u get full grp of lets say equel levels sure it will be fast but everyone will get low exp.

6. i read from it blatant sarcasm - he loves the lord realm

so do i

7. yeah dude. this is the best server atm, even better then retail. So much fun, tousand ppl atzeroth and amazing world pvp thats what i need.

8. Pretty dam sure he's trolling... Calm your tits people.
    He's 'joking' though. Joking isn't trolling to me since he actually had a really good comic structure to his OP. Humour is a good thing. He's reflecting upon people that criticise the way the game was during WOTLK, but he's using that mindset to express that these 'criticisms' are what make him personally enjoy WOTLK, rather than dislike it. That's great! He's showing love for warmane and patch 3.3.5. Bravo.

Those who have seen The Colbert Report, and other satirical/sarcastic works will appreciate the OP more. :P

9. skills are required in this server ?! ANHAHNAHAHBAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

prot warriors 2 shoting ppl HAAHAHA , i just cant stop laughing , this is the most broken pvp i ever saw in my entire wow life wich is not much like 9 years

10. skills are required in this server ?! ANHAHNAHAHBAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

prot warriors 2 shoting ppl HAAHAHA , i just cant stop laughing , this is the most broken pvp i ever saw in my entire wow life wich is not much like 9 years
    It's just 3.3.5, a well documented and understood patch/era by this point in time. It's kinda like Smash Bros Melee - overpowered things become much less powerful when players are so used to it and have had years to adapt and learn how to deal with the powerful classes/specs.

11. He's being sarcastic if you read his post :P /captain obvious

12. To everybody who says the realm atm is imbalanced, losers. I havn't ever seen any more balance than right now. Newbs get sorted out right away and most complaints are about getting wrecked by the counterclass, which won't change at wotlk content.

First 123 Last