1. This realm sucks

I die if i pull more mobs at once,i cant solo all the content,i dont have enough gold for what i need,i level so slowly and no rfd enabled so i can spam dungeons from city non-stop.Overall, it's been a long time since i had so much fun playing wow!

2. i feel you bro, went back to nelth..

3. wooooooooow... i think u are trolling, or your mother is still masticating food for you

4. He's trolling... you can see it from spamming dungeons non-stop line.

5. Kidding guys,just read the last part of my post.

6. last sentence could have been full of irony :P

7. The amount of people that did not read the last sentence >.<

8. .Overall, it's been a long time since i had so much fun playing wow!

yeah dude. this is the best server atm, even better then retail. So much fun, tousand ppl atzeroth and amazing world pvp thats what i need.

9. i remember the last time i reactivated my account on retail.I wanted to run a low lvl dungeon:absolutely no one said one single word,not even hi.no difficulty,no sense of accomplishment.Ok,no thanks,i'm not paying for that anymore.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

10. i remember the last time a reactivated my account on retail.I wanted to run a low lvl dungeon:absolutely no one said one single word,not even hi.no difficulty,no sense of accomplishment.Ok,no thanks,i'm not paying for that anymore.
    Retail is so different now...
    At first I was hesitant to accept the lack of RDF here, but I really see why people say there was a hell of a paradigm shift once it was released on retail.

Sometimes it may seem tedious to form your own groups and run to the entrance, but this was always a huge part of the game. Features like this that made WoW difficult and RPG-like were simply done away with over time as more and more players (filthy casuals) complained and pushed for instant gratification.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

11. I die if i pull more mobs at once,i cant solo all the content,i dont have enough gold for what i need,i level so slowly and no rfd enabled so i can spam dungeons from city non-stop.Overall, it's been a long time since i had so much fun playing wow!
    This what I like to call the vanilla/classic wow experience this is exactly how it was when wow first came out. They didn't have summoning stones back then and you had to queue for specific bgs and making gold was the hardest thing to do. But if you can't deal bro you can always go back to ragnaros or deathwing X1 rate is not for everyone.

12. This what I like to call the vanilla/classic wow experience this is exactly how it was when wow first came out. They didn't have summoning stones back then and you had to queue for specific bgs and making gold was the hardest thing to do. But if you can't deal bro you can always go back to ragnaros or deathwing X1 rate is not for everyone.
    why would u want to "dig" this thread out when not even reading it completely?

123 Last