1. This what I like to call the vanilla/classic wow experience this is exactly how it was when wow first came out. They didn't have summoning stones back then and you had to queue for specific bgs and making gold was the hardest thing to do. But if you can't deal bro you can always go back to ragnaros or deathwing X1 rate is not for everyone.
    We can't go back to the time where Dungeons were, actual dungeons, mazes, and you spend hours and days figuring out how to spawn this, or not knowing that a mob drops something, and it drops it... I would also like to not be able to see the achiemvents available, and only see the ones you have, or inspecting someone. And that Armory stays off in Lordaeron, before it was like... omg that guy that has this and that is in Orgrimmar and boom, 27 people around inspecting him, make inspect that you have to be nearer... And not be able to see other people's talents. And I want to put name to companion. I bet I like my stupid companion with stock name that the hunters with their pets...

2. To everybody who says the realm atm is imbalanced, losers. I havn't ever seen any more balance than right now. Newbs get sorted out right away and most complaints are about getting wrecked by the counterclass, which won't change at wotlk content.
    Please stop saying stupid ****. Prot warriors dont got oneshoting people at cap lvl and rets stop bieng of any use the moment you have some resil, which aint the case atm due to this " vanila state" of the realm.

3. To everybody who says the realm atm is imbalanced, losers. I havn't ever seen any more balance than right now. Newbs get sorted out right away and most complaints are about getting wrecked by the counterclass, which won't change at wotlk content.

Hahaha, you're dumb! That's all i gotta say about that.

4. delete wow than rly warmane dont need nuubs! :D
    Edited: November 1, 2015

5. Please stop saying stupid ****. Prot warriors dont got oneshoting people at cap lvl and rets stop bieng of any use the moment you have some resil, which aint the case atm due to this " vanila state" of the realm.
    Rets will have avenger wings in a few days and I'm 100% sure you will cry even harder with their 50% resil penetration. Prots will never become 1 shottable, that's why they are protection wariors aka tanks. Clothers will be forever 1 shottable, that's why they are clothers.

If you don't learn every class in the game with their pros and cons, you'll stay a newb for ever.

6. Rets will have avenger wings in a few days and I'm 100% sure you will cry even harder with their 50% resil penetration. Prots will never become 1 shottable, that's why they are protection wariors aka tanks. Clothers will be forever 1 shottable, that's why they are clothers.

If you don't learn every class in the game with their pros and cons, you'll stay a newb for ever.
    Sorry i meant to write that prots will NOT oneshot to three shot OTHERS like they do now. As for rets, ive played enough retail to see what they can and cant do, then molten after 2010 and not once did i get soloed by a ret from the moment i transfered from frostwolf to lordaeron, till the very day lordaeron got hacked / wiped / whatever else happened.

7. Sorry i meant to write that prots will NOT oneshot to three shot PTHERS like they do now. As for rets, ive played enough retail to see what they can and cant do, then molten after 2010 and not one ret could ever solo kill my shammy from the moment i transfered from frostwolf to lordaeron, till the very day lordaeron got hacked / wiped / whatever else happened.
    Pretty sure that a skilled shaman vs a skilled ret will always result in the shaman outplaying the pala purging everything and keeping distance. As for the prots, 1-3 shotting will stay during the wotlk content.

8. Pretty sure that a skilled shaman vs a skilled ret will always result in the shaman outplaying the pala purging everything and keeping distance. As for the prots, 1-3 shotting will stay during the wotlk content.
    prots will stay on the Top for astleast complete BC.
    for wotlk i think it will be all pretty balanced out.

9. As for the prots, 1-3 shotting will stay during the wotlk content.
    You must be from another planet or something like that, and so is the wow that you play lol

10. You must be from another planet or something like that, and so is the wow that you play lol
    yeah because stacking block value is from a different dimension.

11. This thread has gone way of topic at this point, and the name itself is quite misleading (most people wont even read the OP when it goes past page #1), so I'm going to lock it up.

First 123